Looking for friends

Options
I am 58 and want to lose100 lbs. I am looking forward to losing the weight. Any advice would be great

Replies

• ellie666br
    ellie666br Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Drink lots and lots of water! Drink water when you're feeling hungry (and I mean a lot) and drink a glass of ice cold water before a meal to help your metabolism. Also, to feel full without using a lot of calories, eat a few bites of dry roman noodles without seasoning and drink some water. It'll swell and make you feel fuller. I've also come to terms with the fact that I don't absolutely have to eat all of my meal. If I make a bowl of food, I don't absolutely need to finish it. I can save it for later or throw it away. It sucks to be so wasteful but it's either be wasteful and feel a little bad about it or eat it all and feel 10xs worse about myself. I've been off and on my diet kick for years. If I'd stick to it I'd be so healthy. I have a friend that's dieting with me so that definitely helps. Doing it alone is discouraging. Good luck! :)
  • BritannieWilliams1979
    BritannieWilliams1979 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am 58 and want to lose100 lbs. I am looking forward to losing the weight. Any advice would be great

I don't really do the friend thing but, You can visit the profile that I have and if you have a question I shall be very pleased to help with your foods and nutrients. Metabolisms slow down at your age and It can be an overwhelming difficult task to loose the lbs and stay healthy. Do you have a dietician to help? I'm working currently at 16000 feet in the Canadian Rockies so give me a few hours to get back (12 hour shifts) to you I promise I shall.
    ...We use to throw rice at weddings but the birds ate it bloated and died please don't do that. you get my reference for this statement because this is very dangerous.
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me