Any soon to be 30 year olds looking to enter their 30s fit and fab?

I'm 29 and will be 30 in August. I'm hoping to be down at least 8 pounds before my dirty 30. Looking for some like minded people to add me.

Feel free to add me

Replies

• annie_858
    annie_858 Posts: 80 Member
    Add me :)
  • Tracieisfitastic
    Tracieisfitastic Posts: 104 Member
    Added
  • lamprechterilene
    lamprechterilene Posts: 7 Member
    I turned 30 in November, and decided that my 30's are going to be amazing and I'm going to be healthy.
  • Tracieisfitastic
    Awesome!!!
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    31 here...had a terrible time Turing 39, but I am the healthiest now than I have ever been! Feel free to add me, always great to have new friends!
  • best_on_mars
    best_on_mars Posts: 2 Member
    I'm turning that "dirty thirty" next year and my goal is to be in great, if not the best, shape possible. Adds
  • Hello! I will be 30 in December. I have 2 sons (7 months and 3y.o in October). I am hoping to drop 40lbs before heading back to work in November! (On maternity leave). I also want my 30's to be fit and fabulous!
  • BlueberryWatermelon
    BlueberryWatermelon Posts: 73 Member
    31 here. My goal is to rock my 30's, fitness-wise. :) Feel free to add.
  • tomk8
    tomk8 Posts: 27 Member
    I've got a few years but feel free to add :)
  • AMiles8
    AMiles8 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me:-) Im turning 30 next year. I decided to get in my bet shape ever as well with new years resolution! 30s are going to be fit and awesome!
  • sierobarbosa34
    sierobarbosa34 Posts: 27 Member
    I will be 30 on August as well... Looking to lose at least 10 lb by then. Feel free to add me
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    I am 30 right now, almost 31 in two weeks. Last year I dreaded hitting 30 and decided I was at my fattest. My 20s was wasted being a fatty. Joined MFP, still got a ways to go but I've lost 41lbs using this so I am happy to leave the fat 20s behind, lol. Still got a ways to go and always looking for great new friends! I will send you an add!
  • RandilovestoRun
    RandilovestoRun Posts: 26 Member
    I'll be 30 August 3rd and hoping to be dropping a few by then myself! Please add me :)
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Just turned 30 in April.. Have a long way to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Tracieisfitastic
    We're going to to be great in our 30's.

• jaymoneyhustle87
    jaymoneyhustle87 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me
  • marib3ls986
    marib3ls986 Posts: 4 Member
    I turned 30 last month. I'm ready for this change. Add me
  • daflipremix
    daflipremix Posts: 25 Member
    I turn the 3-0 at the end of this month! One of my goals was to reach 30 in the best shape in my life possible! Please feel free to add me!