oh god it has begun! >_<

Options
Fellow people with a uterus, i need support.

i can feel the cramping starting, my appetite has begun that "i will eat everything that isn't nailed down, and even that stuff isn't safe either" level. and i am desperately craving sweet stuff.

it has begun! help lady out! any ideas on what i can do? other than break down and eat everything i can shove in my face as fast as i can?

i've been reading more, because when i read i get lost in the world i'm reading adn don't focus on things like hunger or cravings. but when i stop reading it just slams me all at once.

ugh. i hate having a uterus. :'(

p6qo2zlqhnze.gif

Replies

• danibabii11
    danibabii11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Maybe an ice tea?! That helped me last week. Frozen yogurt maybe? I tend to have the same problem when its my time of the month
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ugh good luck! I do the same thing during my TOM
  • lolo_bunny
    lolo_bunny Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I go for a walk, that usually helps. If it doesn't, I blend frozen fruit or take a warm bath with a cup of tea.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm going to try these! Well, I'll try walking when it's not raining outside. :(
  • LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk substitute?

Also... Hershey Special Dark is only 180 calories per bar... shhh don't tell anyone I ate an entire bar last week lol
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Your secret is safe with me ;)
  • emily120699
    emily120699 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My go-to is dark chocolate brownies yummmm! And tons of water
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Keep your food environment in check. Don't bring large quantities of snacks/high calorie foods in the house. Want some cookies? Buy a 6 pack of oreos and log them. Find a few lower calorie desserts you like.