40 year old mom on Misfit, looking to regain long-term health

Options
taoyler
taoyler Posts: 4 Member
I am a 40, have birthed three beautiful girls. Been through the ups and downs since but never huge fluctuations (except for 40+ pound gains with each pregnancy, thankfully that I lost each time). Last time I lost, I was determined to be healthy...as I had seen my mom struggle with obesity her whole adult life. Well, I took it too far, got caught up in being the smallest size I could get to (an easy mistake to do). My mother then passed away. Over the 2 years since then, I have been slowly getting out of healthy habits and now have found myself where I am about 10 pounds from what I feel is my healthiest. I want to lose the extra fat, gain muscle, and most important gain long-term health. I am 135 and 5'4", I think my healthy weight would be between 120-125. I had gotten down before to as low as 112...but I think I was getting carried away with it. I just want to get myself to a place of moderation and health. If you want to be an accountability pal, add me

Replies

• richmond2410
    richmond2410 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and use the misfit and mfp everday. my handle is richmond2410 on misfit as well. feel free to add me.
  • Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I thought you said you were a misfit, and I thought "she sounds like my type of person."

Oops.
  • Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My emoticon didn't stick. I had a smiley afterwards.

:)