Mock Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

Options
This is SO yummy!
Mix 1 tbsp pb with 1 container SF dark chocolate jello pudding. Crumble 1 sheet of reduced fat graham cracker over top. Stir together and dig in!! Total bliss. This comes in at about 210 calories!

Replies

• amycakes812
    Options
    This is SO yummy!
    Mix 1 tbsp pb with 1 container SF dark chocolate jello pudding. Crumble 1 sheet of reduced fat graham cracker over top. Stir together and dig in!! Total bliss. This comes in at about 210 calories!
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    wow thank you that sounds delicious :flowerforyou:
  • wizabugga
    wizabugga Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Did anybody ever see the Friends episode where Monica has to make all of the new recipes that in clude Mockolate? LOL :laugh: This pie sounds waaaaaaaay yummier than any of those!!

123574.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Did anybody ever see the Friends episode where Monica has to make all of the new recipes that in clude Mockolate? LOL :laugh: This pie sounds waaaaaaaay yummier than any of those!!

123574.png

OMG! I LOVE friends!! :) My favorite episode was when everyone was finding out about Chandler and Monica and Phoebe tries to "seduce" Chandler..haha...SOOO funny!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    mocklate i remember that one ha ha no this sounds much better and i was going to do it cause i am way under on calories but no chocolate pudding in the house :sad: must buy sugar free chocolate pudding :love: anyway love friends i think ive seen every episode a million times. one of my favs is ross and the leather pants and the paste he makes to get out of them :laugh:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    mocklate i remember that one ha ha no this sounds much better and i was going to do it cause i am way under on calories but no chocolate pudding in the house :sad: must buy sugar free chocolate pudding :love: anyway love friends i think ive seen every episode a million times. one of my favs is ross and the leather pants and the paste he makes to get out of them :laugh:

I love that episode! Proof that leather pants should never be worn!:bigsmile:
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I was just going to write that was my fav. episode, too, never laughed so hard and still do everytime I see it.
  • wizabugga
    wizabugga Posts: 36 Member
    Options

123574.png

OMG! I LOVE friends!! :) My favorite episode was when everyone was finding out about Chandler and Monica and Phoebe tries to "seduce" Chandler..haha...SOOO funny!!

That episode is HILARIOUS!! I almost peed my pants I was laughing soooo hard!!:laugh:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    i really think every episode until the end was so good.

by the way i am eating the 100 calorie jello pudding in chocolate devils food with a teaspoon of peanut butter and a graham cracker and i am in heaven it was a yummy treat which i only did cause i had to miss lunch :sad: but thank you so much it was so delicious i highly recomend it.