144 lbs lost

Options
violet124
violet124 Posts: 3 Member
What a beautiful forum for such strong women (and men). I am 5'8 and was overweight the majority of college through, well a year and half ago. I weighed 309 and was miserable. The determining factor to change for me was when i went through a diabetes scare in Sept. 2014. I started going to the gym that day and haven't looked back since. I started eating better (not the best, but i try). I never took a single diet pill nor had any type of surgery. I also had no support or help from family or friends. I maintained myself through the chance to show my 2 young girls that being a mother isn't just all love. It's taking care of herself too above all. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week. I can breathe better, run faster, and am more active! It's amazing. I started a size 30 pants and am almost a size 8 now. I weigh 164. My goal isn't to lose weight honestly. It is to gain my health and happiness back. To find who i truly am and show my girls it is amazing to love yourself :) i am always here if someone needs to talk! 7fjw4k9exuqe.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!