Looking for motivation buddies with similar goals (5'7" 200lbs looking to lose weight)

Options
Hi! I feel that if I have someone to keep me on track, or someone to remind me to never give up that j will have more success! We can be eachothers support! I'm 5'7" around 200 pounds. Looking to be 170-180 ish. Just trying to limit calories and eat healthier and go to the gym more often now. Please message me and add me if you would like for us to support eachother! Thanks!

Replies

• colleensmith79
    colleensmith79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. We can all use as much support as possible. We are in this journey together
  • Anitanita17
    Anitanita17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, Count me in as well. :). I'm also about your profile (5'7, 214lbs, down from 221, aiming for 180 by December). Would love to support and be supported!
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" but a decent but heavier at 250. My goal tennitively is to drop to 145lbs but I've always been comfortable in the 160-170 range.

Anyone is more than welcome to add me :smile:
  • needtoloseforever
    needtoloseforever Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll add you all as well, anyone else can feel free to add me too!! I'm just a hair short of 5'7 and currently 201. My all time high was probably 230 (stopped weighing at 220) and low was 163. I'd like to get back to a healthy range (for me) of 163-178.
  • ellie666br
    ellie666br Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :) I'm 5'9 and I did weigh 158. I've lost five pounds in a week. I'm trying to get to 130. I just started this last week. Our goals might be slightly different but i'll help motivate you on days you're feeling discouraged!
  • gemsy75
    gemsy75 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I've just joined here just over a week ago, i lost 5.5lbs in my first week ☺..I was 200lbs am 5.4. I'm now 194.5lbs but want to get to my goal weight of 133.lbs quite alot so the more support I can have the better ! Plz add me in too lady's x
  • matttanyaus
    matttanyaus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need to lose 56 lbs. and need all the encouragement I can get.
  • tara1478
    tara1478 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me ! I am 5'6 207lbs. Looking to get to 155-160lbs.
  • frogisco
    frogisco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. 5'8 211 , 45% bf .
  • Jill61218
    Jill61218 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in: 5'8", 215 lbs, 37.4% bf

I just started a few days ago. My goal is to lose 1.5 lbs each week through clean eating and both cardio and strength training. I don't want to be skinny....I want to be fit and strong. My goal weight is 150.
  • VeggieMaiden
    VeggieMaiden Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me in too! 5"7, 193 and looking to be 160 at the least! Really need people to help me stay motivated to do exercise!