Anyone trying to lose 75-100lbs?

Options
After recently having two babies back to back and gaining 130 pounds. And then going to visit my sister in Puerto Rico and sitting on a beach looking at all these beautiful woman and wanting to cry, I decided that I needed to start now. My current weight is 265. My goal is 135 I'm 5'3. Anyone want to add me please feel free. I'm totally new to this and honestly working out as I've always was small until pregnancy.

Replies

• britvas
    britvas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • SurfCityBeachGuy
    SurfCityBeachGuy Posts: 50 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes ! Lets do this together ! You can do it !!!!!!!!
  • irenecontreras90
    irenecontreras90 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I can relate to your experience at the beach! I am looking to lose 50+ pounds, and wearing a bathing suit is not fun for me either. You've already taken the first step, you're on your way! Many of us need that extra push and encouragement. We can do this!
  • Dofflin
    Dofflin Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in a different situation to you, but here to support you if you need, and sent you a PM xoxox
  • muhsina89
    muhsina89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same page . Lets motivate each other :)
  • Marg672
    Marg672 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Request sent.... ~100# to get rid of
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I had 80 to lose. Lost 19 so far. Still a way to go. Add me to for support. It's good to have someone to check in with.
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm with you but was big before having 2 kids back to back. now i see how much they pick up everything from me and have to show them healthy lifestyles. we got this!
  • LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30 and I am looking to lose another 130
  • prettypuhleeze
    prettypuhleeze Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i also had 2 kids and gained alot of weight! i'm also starting at 265. I lost it once, and starting over is sooooo draining! I added you! anyone else can add me too
  • AnaFitness2016
    AnaFitness2016 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started at 215 four months ago and I am now 182. I'm 21 and 5'2, for reference. This has been the most weight loss I have ever seen. I never thought it would be possible for me, but it is happening.

You can do this! Set small and achievable goals, don't dwell on the fact that you might have a long way to go, and try to keep yourself motivated. Try to make weight loss easy and fun. Good luck! :)
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I was 263 last September. Lost a bit last fall but the majority since March and I'm now ~227-228 lbs (bouncing up and down in that range for 2 weeks now grrr). My goal is 145 lbs (I'm 5'4"), at which point I will reevaluate and see if I need to recomp.

You got this!
  • dawndenham65
    dawndenham65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request I am looking to lose the same. Since I hit the menopause had my gall bladder removed I'm struggling. I'd love to look half decent in shorts. Who cares about beach bodies not me I'm 51 had 4 kids and adopted two I gave up in all that years ago :-)
  • Lynnmi07
    Lynnmi07 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have an almost 2 year old and although I was fortunate to not gain weight while pregnant I gained a ton after he was born because my activity level dropped so much.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Not anymore! Down 75, with 10-20 to go!

I started after having 5 pregnancies in 7 years.
  • catherinebyrd22
    catherinebyrd22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me we can support each other. I would like to loose 150 pounds. I have 3 grown kids and hit menopause so it is definitely harder to loose.
  • TaraBomgardner
    TaraBomgardner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here. Not sure how to add people and such. I have to loose 107 pounds. Took my older kids too the park and was too fat to ride the coasters. So embarrassing..
  • akerra27
    akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose 135-140. 85 achieved so far lets get it B)