Looking for fellow female friends only.

Options
Hello!

My name is Stacey and I have been on MFP now for a few months. I am interested in befriending women on here for support. Perhaps even swapping weight loss tips and recipes! I share my food diary and am active on MFP.
I am ONLY looking for other female friends because I do have a boyfriend and would rather try to connect with other women.
If interested let's be friends!

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Hello Stacey
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I just sent you a request. You can't tell from my screen name but I am female. I understand about your boyfriend. A few years ago I was playing FarmVille and communicating with a man and my husband got very jealous. It was totally innocent but he didn't believe me. It was a rough patch in our marriage. I love to cook so swapping recipes would be great! I log in every day and write comments to all my friends. Anyone who sees this can feel free to add me as a friend! You can't have too much support!
  • beliaamerica
    beliaamerica Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll sent you a friend request :)
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Laurasparkle90
    Laurasparkle90 Posts: 29 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • smartskinnyme
    smartskinnyme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    women supporting each other (Y)
  • sophiema425
    sophiema425 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!!
  • haney1722
    haney1722 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me also, I'm newer here also and find it helpful seeing others food diaries for ideas! I'm a 52 yo Mom and Grandma to 3. :)
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!!!! I would be more than happy to share the journey. Feel free to add me, my diary is open.
  • Fammy04
    Fammy04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! :)
  • monieque
    monieque Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me as well
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Add me! :smiley:
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)
  • AKMasterson
    AKMasterson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please feel free to friend me. I'm back on MFP after a year hiatus. Lost 60 pounds the first time but have gained 30 back. I would love to provide support... and receive some, too. In fact, any Ladies reading this is welcome toto friend me!
  • surf_rgrl
    surf_rgrl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I am a 50 yr old female, down (almost...SOOOO close) 40 lbs witb 25 to go. I log daily and my diary is open. Anyone can add me.
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have a small motivational group for women if anyone is interested please send me a friend request and ask to join the group.
  • ginaDDDD
    ginaDDDD Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and have no friends yet so please add me as well! I would love some support and friendships with other women!