Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

October 28th Wedding

I am getting married October 28th, 2016
I am 240 lbs size 18
My wedding Dress is a size 16
I have all this lose skin on my Thighs, Belly and upper arms.
I work almost 7 to 8 days a week and always very tired.
I have lowered my Calories to 1000 a day as at 1500 calories a day I wasn't losing anything.
I had the Lap Band done March of 2015 and was 277 LBS and a Size 26.
I am at a stand still
Any advice would be amazing.

Replies

• AngeloInTexas
    AngeloInTexas Posts: 52 Member
    Seems like there may me some medical things going on, but at that weight and that low calorie count, you should be dropping 2-4 pounds per week! If tracking calories isn't working, go to a scale and start weighing to, you need to be accurate, but you are doing the right things. Congrats on your wedding, but put your health first...
  • jennalgood
    jennalgood Posts: 13 Member
    I am trying to find a doctor here that I can go to now that I have the band. See if maybe something else is going on as these changes and I am still 240lbs, but I have dropped 2 inches and am able to fit into a pair of 18 Misses Stretch Jeans and a pair of jeans that I hadn't been able to fit into. A lot has to do with the lose skin. If I had it removed I would be 20lbs lighter and another size down.