Any pregnant ladies?

Options
Hi all.

My name is Cheryl, I am 31 from England.
I am currently 26+3 with my first baby.
My due date is 6th October.

Looking for friends who are also pregnant to support (and be supported) during pregnancy to eat healthy and then motivate (and be motivated) after baby is born to exercise and shift the weight gained.

Feel free to add me as a friend ;-)

Replies

• MoonLove87
    MoonLove87 Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm due October 16th :)
  • staceytheresa
    staceytheresa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am due the 8th October X
  • Chantastically
    Chantastically Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm due Oct 11th! I would love the support.
    I just started switching up my eating last week and so far, it's been great. However now it's holiday weekend and bad dietary choices are right around the corner. A little cheat day once a week isn't bad just don't want it to turn into a cheat month.
    What is everyone doing to keep excess weight in check?
  • Swanwave
    Swanwave Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm due Oct 17th and I'm mostly doing my usual stuff to not gain weight, with mixed results. This current heat has made me sooo bloated that I feel like I've gained a bunch. I'm still not eating after 6 or 7pm which definitely makes me feel better. I've started doing a barre class and that's an amazing workout. I skip any of the core exercises though and the instructor lets me do my own thing during those parts. Google Diastasis Recti if you haven't already. You don't want to get that - blow out your abs and have a saggy gut forever unless you get surgery. I have a treadmill and an exercise ball in my house and some weeks I do use those quite a bit. I don't eat processed sugar and that helps maintain weight. I made banana bread last night with coconut palm sugar which is low glycemic and has never made me gain weight or breakout unlike regular sugar. I also don't have anything with cane syrup, high fructose corn syrup, agave nectar, or honey. Those are all high fructose and make me gain weight. I'm happy and undeprived feeling with just fruit juice sweetened or coconut palm sweetened foods. Most days of the week I try to only eat til satiation. On weekends or holidays I'll still eat healthy foods, but I don't watch how much I eat. That helps me feel like things are balanced, not too strict and not too sloppy.
  • Miracle35Baby
    Miracle35Baby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi im due October 9th. Here to give and receive support.
  • zeedubz
    zeedubz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm due November 18th (21 weeks along)! I'm using this app to monitor my nutrients and make sure I get enough protein each day. I've always struggled with protein... I've always been athletic (still am) and I'm bewildered by how much my body has changed already. Trying to stay positive and focus on being healthy!!!