Gym Clothes Question Guys and Ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• joelo_83
    joelo_83 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Usually long pants like joggers or soccer pants, converses and a sweater or long sleeve Tshirt - I can't workout in an ice cold gym, my joints feel stiff
  • tracykreczmer
    tracykreczmer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Am old but I wear black capri tights and a fitted tank top but three strap back in the back of the tank..even fifty pounds ago I always try to look nice..baggy tops and pants just make u look bigger..whatever your size rock it..u are at a gym u are beyond awesome for working out!
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Nike or UA synthetic shorts and t-shirt, UA synthetic socks, and Adipowes or Chucks.
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Leggings, sports bra and a wifebeater... :p
  • MsAdriennelo
    MsAdriennelo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I try to stay covered at the gym, I don't want to bring bring attention to myself. I wear a long t shirt and workout pants
  • beliaamerica
    beliaamerica Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Any shirt, pants if it's somewhere out& shorts if I'm home :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    I like lululmeon leggings, and kind of short but loose tanks with bright sports bras. I'm hoping I can one day wear shorts to the gym.
  • beliaamerica
    beliaamerica Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I like lululmeon leggings, and kind of short but loose tanks with bright sports bras. I'm hoping I can one day wear shorts to the gym.

From your picture let me say, anything would look good on you. So rock them shorts anywhere.
    Awesome body
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    hfsperez wrote: »
    So do ladies wear really tight yoga pants that you can almost see through on purpose and do they know this and have to stretch in front of you at the Gym?.

I love the tight yoga capris, wear them pretty much all day, every day....but I squat test them before buying to test that they are opaque. I also pick my stretching locations strategically so my butt is facing a wall, lol.
  • PricillaKorea
    PricillaKorea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm that girl that just wears spandex and a tank top. Shorts have too much material for me, and the booty looks good in spandex so why not? Haha
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

From your picture let me say, anything would look good on you. So rock them shorts anywhere.
    Awesome body

Thank you so much. (Though I just changed mine) I was flexed in that picture and have a lot of cellulite. I'm working on the courage though!