Replies

• StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    Star Wars by a country mile.
  • glenmchale
    glenmchale Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    star trek before JJ got his hands on it was equal to star wars ... probably before JJ got his hands on it.... just can't get on with how he destroyed the whole trek history to start a new franchise which whilst not bad sci fi, isn't star trek it just isn't....

TL;DR - both prior to JJ's iterations
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Porque no las dos? lmao
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    glenmchale wrote: »
    star trek before JJ got his hands on it was equal to star wars ... probably before JJ got his hands on it.... just can't get on with how he destroyed the whole trek history to start a new franchise which whilst not bad sci fi, isn't star trek it just isn't....

TL;DR - both prior to JJ's iterations

I'm not a Star Trek fan at all, so I really enjoyed the new films. However, even though I'm not a fan, I can't believe the guy did that. There must be a lot of Trekkies throwing bricks through his windows at night.
  • fornowiamwinter
    fornowiamwinter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fan of both but Star Trek takes it
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Trek. I briefly considered naming my son John Luke/Jean Luc.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Lol @ people who say neither...

"I don't have any input for this topic, but I'm going to post anyway. Don't forget I exist!"

I don't necessarily disagree with this. However, when the thread title lures you in with a topic that could have to do with a question about absolutely ANYTHING, one may feel inclined to voice their thoughts since they're already in here.

I won't leave a comment that answers the question at hand, though. That should tell you my stance on "the most important question of all time" ;)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    Lol @ people who say neither...

"I don't have any input for this topic, but I'm going to post anyway. Don't forget I exist!"

I don't necessarily disagree with this. However, when the thread title lures you in with a topic that could have to do with a question about absolutely ANYTHING, one may feel inclined to voice their thoughts since they're already in here.

I won't leave a comment that answers the question at hand, though. That should tell you my stance on "the most important question of all time" ;)

Ok, how about "Ginger or Maryanne"? :)
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Wars of course
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    A galaxy far away of course.