curves-important question

Options
Hey everyone important question for all those that are curves members.I been going there going on 4 months now and today I purchased a big Jar of the shake mix , I made it and I really hated it.I was drinking slim fast before but wanted to try something different , I can't stand it , I am going to take it back tommorrow and tell the owner how I didn't care for it at all.All that was used out of it was a very small amount , I paid 22 dollars for it , think they'll give me my money b ack?I am very nervous about it , hopefully they will but I wondering , any curves members out there let me know , thanks!

Replies

• AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be too nervous about it, what is the worse they can say ... just, "sorry, no." Because Curves are franchised their policies may vary from center to center. Although for most store owners they will take it back as good customer service because the cost to them is minimal compared to having a happy customer who continues to renew their membership.
  • Lauren38570
    Lauren38570 Posts: 239
    Options
    Oh yeah and I d efinetly plan on renewing for good too , I enjoy going there , I tried that and im thinking wow how can people drink this , it's straight up horrible
  • MSVanscoy
    MSVanscoy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lauren I drink Breakfast Carnation drink with banana and Chia seeds in it . shake with ice .. it keeps me full 4 hours .