Post here if you'd like more positive and supportive friends

Options
12346»

Replies

• TeaTimeAgain
    TeaTimeAgain Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm Teagan from Kentucky! I've lost 27lbs now and my goal is to drop 150lbs! I am trans. I work hard to improve who I am psychically and mentally. I always can use good friends to keep me company in the best of times and the worst of times!
  • jjmacdaddy
    jjmacdaddy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for positive chat about goals, fitness and activity
  • SamGoingHam
    SamGoingHam Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You had me at "Positive" Aly :smile:
  • morganharris26
    morganharris26 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello guys, looking for some positive, friendly and supportive people that i can befriend whilst on my weight loss journey. I'm new to this app and any support would be highly appreciated and returned! much love ♥️ xx
  • nanadawn4
    nanadawn4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm an active poster and supporter for my lovely mfp's, providing laughs, tips and support. Please post below with location and goals...let's get to know each other

Hello from Pittsburgh PA
  • laurennagel17
    laurennagel17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started being more health conscious a few weeks ago and finally decided to join the community to give myself that extra push! I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated and swap workout ideas + recipes! :smile:
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thx all for posting :)
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    I can be found here too:

https://instagram.com/AlyAspiringatLife

Add me! :)
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Sending smiles tonight :):):)
  • archerdarling
    archerdarling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose, and would like some (preferably vegetarian, but it doesn't really matter!) supportive and positive people on here. I'm from the UK. Feel free to add me!
  • fornowiamwinter
    fornowiamwinter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love some more positive people in my friends list! Down 30lbs so far. I'll be active everyday on here so feel free to add me!
  • SarahJoyFrost
    SarahJoyFrost Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sure - feel free to add me :smile:
  • kryvon
    kryvon Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I wrote so much and it only posted my hello! Haha
    Anyway, I'd love to have more friends!
  • RahaLiyla
    RahaLiyla Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm completely new to this and would love to see a busy feed with tips and tricks or just anything really! I'm determined to start living a healthy lifestyle!
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love inspiring and motivating others! Health and fitness is my passion and I believe in sharing my secrets for success! Friend me if you want to see a clean eater and healthy lifestyle guru! My lifestyle is eating dairy, gluten, sugar and chemical free and I'm always happy and encourage positivity (no negativity allowed !)
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Always love having active positive pals on here, I find it makes such a difference. Feel free to add me
  • whyjenrocks
    whyjenrocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm 26 and am recovering from back surgery so just started getting back in shape from being inactive/gaining weight from nerve pain meds. Definitely could use some positive motivation :) I follow Intuitive Eating guidelines since they helped me recover from years of eating disorders too. I'm in CT so always looking for online buddies for support :)
  • Emmmie37
    Emmmie37 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New to the community part of MFP... Didn't know it existed until yesterday!!

If I knew how to do it, I'd add people!

Feel free to add me....
  • MrAlBryant
    MrAlBryant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Would be great to connect to more positive people so please feel free to add me. I'm currently tly training for the Loch Ness marathon in Scotland so you'll see lots of running on my feed! I'm a single dad of two girls so I'm also looking to inspire them to live healthy lifestyles. Speak soon, Al
  • festivemind
    festivemind Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 31 from Missouri on a journey to lose 100 lbs with 7 lbs down. Feel free to add!