Once you start to lose

Options
Hey everyone. After aboit 2 or 3 weeks AVOIDING the scale i had to get weighed. I had a doctors appointment so as part of the visit the weight is mesaured... i look at the girl doing it and i said "if its over 228 i dont want to hear it." I took my flip flops off, stood on the scale with my back turned to it of course. *after a bummed out night i couldnt handle another dissapointment) i look at her and she looks over and days " what was that number again?" I replied "228" she wrote the number on the scale down and said "224.8" i jumped off the scale turned around with so much excitment!!! It just goes to show how stickong with it works... and it was the mfp community and adding friends that helped me. I feel more obligated to check in every day and keep up knowing people are keepong and eye on it. So jjsy keep it up everyone. Helping each other is the best thing we can do for one another!

Replies

• mean_jeannie
    mean_jeannie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm so glad I read this, thanks for sharing. Just the kind of motivation that keeps us all going!
  • BellaSOUL11
    BellaSOUL11 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I agree. Having the community helps to keep me going! Congrats.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Use that win to keep motivated moving forward! (That's what I do for myself
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a wonderful story! Put a smile on my face! A story I'm sure I will think of every time I go to my doctors office! Thanks so much for sharing your joy!!
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Awwwww good stuff!!!! This really helps in motivating you. Keep it up!
  • imesham
    imesham Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done u
  • haney1722
    haney1722 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That had to feel so empowering, way to go!!
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Accountability is awesomely effective. There are some really good motivators too and I always feel proud to share successes. Great job!!