I'm sort of new..

Options
Hi everyone - I have been on MyFitnessPal for a few months, but made a new profile and am starting over.. After the holidays, I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. I'm really good in the morning and then as the day wears on I care less and less.. this also happens weekly. I care way more Mon-Thurs than I do Fri-Sun - who's with me there??? I know you're out there. :smile:

Also, we give treats out at work for incentive and they keep them in my closet.... In my office.... Where I'm alone. ( And vulnerable!)

Any tips on how to shake the munchy addiction -please any suggestions will do!

Replies

• Shera
    Shera Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi everyone - I have been on MyFitnessPal for a few months, but made a new profile and am starting over.. After the holidays, I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. I'm really good in the morning and then as the day wears on I care less and less.. this also happens weekly. I care way more Mon-Thurs than I do Fri-Sun - who's with me there??? I know you're out there. :smile:

Also, we give treats out at work for incentive and they keep them in my closet.... In my office.... Where I'm alone. ( And vulnerable!)

Any tips on how to shake the munchy addiction -please any suggestions will do!