Can you tell a difference? -24 pounds with pics

Options
I honestly don't see much of a difference. I'm halfway to my pre-pregnancy weight.

I was around 203 pounds in these:
7f3a8d27.jpg

372ba832.jpg

This was on Mothers Day, not sure of exact weight here. I'm guessing around 200.

8e31bdce.jpg

6efc1306.jpg

These were today. I weigh in tomorrow, but roughly 177 pounds (but extemely bloated and full lol)

5d1126b7.jpg

6ab53658.jpg

Be honest, I'm already having a bad day :) I see a little difference from the very first pics, but not 24 pounds of difference.

Replies

• Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Absolutely -can tell straight away in your face. Great work!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN REALLY TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!! Especially in your face! Great job!!! Keep going!
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I can for sure see the difference!! Way to go. I think that if you had of been standing in the first picture as well you would be able to see more of a difference...
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Well, sorry you are having a tough day, but I can see a big difference! Never mind starting pics to current-I see a big difference from Mother's Day!

Keep up the good work!!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I definitely do, your face, your arms, your waist! You look great! Good job!
  • CaptObvious
    CaptObvious Posts: 117
    Options
    Definitely! I can see a difference! You're looking good!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • GroovyGrubworm
    Options
    I can see it! You look good mama!
  • kelsiehoagland
    kelsiehoagland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Definitely. You look fantastic :)
  • tgpetty
    tgpetty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can tell just from your face. Good job, keep at it!
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    The face is one of the first places you typically see evidence of weight loss and I can definitely see it in yours! Good job!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    wow i can tell a big difference!! keep up the good work!!! that baby girl is gorgeous as well :)
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    U can DEF tell!!! You look great!!! Keep up the great work. Before u know it people will be telling u all the time how great u look. People didn't say a real lot to me till I hit 35+ lbs lost.
  • Karibear711
    Karibear711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face mostly, but can also see it in your stomach. Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • tgpetty
    tgpetty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok, that came out wrong. What I mean is that I can see it everywhere, but if someone was just comparing face pics you can tell. Sorry if that came out wrong!:blushing:
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Yes, I can tell a difference. Great job and keep it up!!! (:
  • lisab42
    lisab42 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    See?!!!! Hard work does pay off! Look at you up there being your healthier self. Right on girl!!! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • XBabigrl72
    XBabigrl72 Posts: 88
    Options
    OMG you look great. You can soooooo tell. And you're daughter is sooooo cute. Keep up the good work. BTW. I wanted to know how you put pictures in things like this I always try but can never figure out how. Thanx.
  • XBabigrl72
    XBabigrl72 Posts: 88
    Options
    OMG you look great. You can soooooo tell. And you're daughter is sooooo cute. Keep up the good work. BTW. I wanted to know how you put pictures in things like this I always try but can never figure out how. Thanx.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah...you can certainly tell a HUGE difference. You look fantastic!!! Whatever you're doing keep at it!!!!! Way to go girlie!!!!!!:bigsmile: