Photo comparison help.

Options
Looking through photos i found one and tried to find an outfit similar to compare.
I was wondering in which photo i'm thinner ? Or is there any difference ? (OUtsiders opinions are always better because you personally only look at the negatives) (excuse my manlish stand)

Picture2.png

No mean words please.

Useless at uploading photos so i hope they work.

Replies

• texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    pics not showing up
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Looking through photos i found one and tried to find an outfit similar to compare.
    I was wondering in which photo i'm thinner ? Or is there any difference ? (OUtsiders opinions are always better because you personally only look at the negatives) (excuse my manlish stand)

25f5an4.jpg

2rxihdw.jpg

No mean words please.

Useless at uploading photos so i hope they work.
  • HeatherrSue
    HeatherrSue Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I opened photo's in new tab...to me there doesn't look like a lot of difference but hard to tell cause the black tights in the second pic and the black is slimming. You look awesome though! Good luck in all you do
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    To answer your question, you appear to be thinner in the second photo with the black top. Your legs seem to go on forever in that photo too. :)
  • julia23
    julia23 Posts: 87
    Options
    Thank you sorry i'm useless at this sort of thing! Yeah i think my thighs are bigger in the one where i'm not wearing tights because the shorts seem tighter but that could be lighting or anything. Thank you very much ! Nice to hear positive comments going on holiday next week so could do with the bikini body mentality boost! x