Need friends who exercise daily & login everyday

Options
Hello again, I'm 4 mos postpartum mom I workout everyday in my home, I have no time for memberships or trainers as I'm a busy mom of 3. I would love to add motivated people who are trying hard to lose weight and not giving up. I'll def motivate you to keep going. If I have some high calorie foods I bust myself working out harder to try to mend the situation but happens rarely as I'm very dedicated. Add me or I'll add you...let's kick this (weight's) butt together. Would love to hear your stories and share successes xoxo

Replies

• sugakane78
    sugakane78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, you sound positive!! I log everyday and try to fix my over calories by exercising. I too cannot afford any fitness expenses as I am a mum of 4. Please add me!
  • jkuiters
    jkuiters Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 6 months postpartum. I have lost 7kg to date and would like to loose another 7kg. On the weekends I sometimes indulge but try to work really hard through the week to even things out. I am training 5-6 times a week and would love to share this journey. I will send you fiend request.
  • MichaelaSheppard
    MichaelaSheppard Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me, i've lost 100 pound so far and work out nearly every day. I have at least 30lb to go
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 3 and trying my hardest to workout from home everyday. It's not always easy and I do struggle sometimes, but I feel so much better after I exercise and can't let myself slide.
    I'll add all of you :)
  • rwalston86
    rwalston86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 2 months postpartum. Just recently started back and very motivated! I also have three other kiddos and two step babies. A house full! I'll add you!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    915 day steak and counting--always on here and always happy to make new friends. Add me if you want! :smiley:
  • terp4481
    terp4481 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends and motivate each other! I'm a mom of 1 and want to lose some weight and get healthy before trying to get pregnant again in the fall. I work from home and my goal is 150 minutes of exercise per week. Also need to lower my blood pressure as I have recently found out it's high.
    Current weight: 209 lbs
    Goal: 185 lbs (for now)
  • karmaefit86
    karmaefit86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds and I added all those who were open for friendship. I won't let myself down I won't let you guys down . Thanks again...friends keep them coming ...
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hey there if you want some male influence on your wall throw me an invite. I am trying to workout 6 days a week and eat within 200 calories of my goal every day. I login everyday and just reset my counter a week ago after almost a 6 month streak to represent this next stage of losing weight. I'm 24 pounds down and have about the same amount to go. I have a toddler at home so I have somewhat of an idea what its like to not have time to work out.
  • karmaefit86
    Options
    Definitely thanks for the male influence / toddler daddy working out. I'm def adding you.. Thanks kindly
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    And I mean it when I say i have "somewhat" of an idea, how you look after three kids at once is beyond my realm of expertise :smile:
  • WIRunnerGirl76
    WIRunnerGirl76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Karmaefit86,
    Please add me to your friend request. Mom of 2 and trying to find balance of everyday life and keeping on track. I am looking for motivation and to cheer on my MFPBfriends on the journey! Thanks!
  • williamkircher
    williamkircher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I am a stay at home dad with 17 month old daughter. I workout six days a week. I am starting back after a training injury at Christmas. I have twenty pounds to lose.
  • MichaelaSheppard
    MichaelaSheppard Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have down days and need some motivation
  • meganmurray217
    meganmurray217 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom with a 5year old And 6 month old. Always looking for new ideas to keep me on my feet and workouts I can do from home when I can't get to the gym. I have 18 pounds left to lose and I log everyday! You can add me :)
  • Swanwave
    Swanwave Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm 6 months pregnant and just moved to a new place where I know no one. It's really hard to stay motivated and active when I'm so low energy and I don't know anyone yet. Thanks!
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Please add and I'll return the favor.
  • karmaefit86
    Options
    Thanks again to my new additions, I think we're all here for the same reasons, lets get pumped daily! Don't lose focus! Stay motivated! read stories to help push forward if you feel you're derrailing, post as status don't be shy!!! all of us understand and want to do this as healthy as possible! You guys rock, even for attempting a start. You guys rock if you've been In the game, you guys rock if you've stopped & trying all over!!! Woohoo let's rock this!!!
  • squuiddd
    squuiddd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to the party? Currently am 8 mos postpartum with my first and struggling to get rid of the baby weight and get back to my lifestyle. Prior to baby I was focusing on becoming a powerlifter, and then had a very terrible pregnancy. Baby was born in November and I was motivated to lose my weight but then Christmas happened and I gained weight and then haven't been very consistent. I'm now focused as ever as I definitely need to get rid of this weight and reach my original goals!