What was your "Splurge" this holiday weekend?

Options
Anyone have a treat this weekend? What was it? I am having 2 s'mores later at the family bon-fire!! :smile:

Replies

• logansmom6106
    logansmom6106 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    To much wine at a birthday party yesterday afternoon.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I did not do too well yesterday. Trying to make up for it. My splurge was a small slice of lemon merengue pie (yumm!!)... among other things.
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Orange Leaf Frozen yogurt! MMMMMM!! And then tonight they are having frito pie at a family get-together. It can be soooo hard to stay under on these high calorie holiday weekends!
  • sleepnaught
    Options
    Just ate 2 barbacoa and 2 chicken tacos on corn tortillas at a local taqueria. I will attempt to stay at a deficit for today, but we shall see. LOL I usually splurge on Sundays anyways and try to hit maintenance or just above it to keep from going insane.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    a lot of chips (although they were organic chips with avocado oil) at a baseball game...and minimal exercise so far...very lazy weekend
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Way too much. Birthday party foods friday, pizza and breadsticks today, and nachos tomorrow.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... where do I begin? Sausage-Cheese breakfast casserole, a BBQ sandwich, french fries, a can of Coca Cola Classic, a full-size York peppermint pattie, a third of a large thin crust Domino's pepperoni pizza, cheesy bread and a carrot cake cupcake.

But... I was backpacking all weekend and the food actually fit into my calorie goal! :-)

I'm done indulging... it's back to normal tomorrow. LOL
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    a LOT of pasta .. eek!
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    Peach cobbler will be the death of me...
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say that I haven't splurged yet. But the day isn't over... so there's still a chance we may be ordering pizza or Chinese. ;-)
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Was thinking about having some Ben and Jerry's ice cream tonight... Just have to run to the store and pick some up!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Carvel ice cream cake...2 slices! I just wanted it but I used the kids' birthdays as an excuse, their birthdays were May 24th and June 10th! My 20 year old said, "You just wanted it." So, I gave him 5 bucks and he started singing Happy Birthday!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    1 Smirnoff Ice Light
    1 Roasted Marshmallow
    Mini Donuts
    Kettle Chips

OMG - I never thought about it until now, but MAN was I bad!
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    1 Smirnoff Ice Light
    1 Roasted Marshmallow
    Mini Donuts
    Kettle Chips

OMG - I never thought about it until now, but MAN was I bad!

That's not horrible! Also...how are the Smirnoff Ice Lights? I like the regular, but I have seen the lights....do they taste similar?
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I actually did very well with creating some amazing salads combining things like fresh local strawberries with baby greens of various sorts, paired with fish or chicken. I love summer food! My only splurge so far was a half cup serving of deadly-good creamy caramel ice cream. Mmmmmmmm. But you gotta have something like that now and then just for the pleasure of it in my humble opinion. xo
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    hot dogs, potato chips blah blah blah. I spent the past three days in the heat building a fence.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Many splurges! Last night BBQ ribs. Extra exercise after dinner.
    Today splurge shopping. Got new work out clothes and a swim suit. Now that is a reward I am really going to like.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    And there is tomorrow…more BBQ and big family party with lots of treats. Got to keep that new swim suit in mind…
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i WISH i could get a slice of red velvet cheesecake or either of the two lol

i imagine that i will end up just having some sort of ice cream or something as it is really hot here.
  • NancyJane7
    NancyJane7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Corona Light, and minimal exercise. Oh well, there's always next week!! ;)