What was your "Splurge" this holiday weekend?

Options

Replies

• BigZ486
    BigZ486 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well tomorrow I'll be having a few burgers, chips, and beers for sure. But hey, I don't get to grill every day (or even every weekend).
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Well I'm actually on vacation so I'm probably going to go over most days this week... but tomorrows splurge will be margaritas... made with lite mix! ;)
  • alexg94
    alexg94 Posts: 44
    Options
    3 carne asada tacos and a grilled chicken leg.
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    I had this big Philly Cheese Steak Sandwhich. yesterday....and some ribs today...lol and i did not eat small portions
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    MANY shots of Absolut
  • stoogeswoman
    stoogeswoman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm currently OD'ing on Breyer's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (the REAL kind, not the Smooth & Dreamy or the Low Carb)!!

In my defense, it's hot - and it's really good ice cream!!

I'm just going to write off today and start fresh tomorrow!!
  • rachelw16
    rachelw16 Posts: 90
    Options
    Oh dear. I slept over at my best friends house Friday night, so...Subway sub (footlong!), banana bread, mozzarella sticks, part of her cookie...keep in mind that the latter two were past 11 o'clock at night. Oops!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Peanut Butter Chocolate Casein protein "ice cream" made of 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk, a ton of ice, 3 scoops of ON's pb/chocolate casein protein and a square of 90% dark chocolate...blend. Top it with shredded unsweetened coconut and sliver almonds. Tastes like a "splurge" but it's not. Closest I came to eating what I shouldn't.
  • cjsilverberg
    cjsilverberg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Home made chicken wings, pie, and york peppermint patties.. Ohhh it was so yummy. Time to get back on track.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    A Pepsi Throwback. I never have soda but today I just really felt like having one! Sooo much sugar though, and now I regret it!
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Potatoe Salad at the family BBQ this week-end...sure was good , but I exercised to compensate...:bigsmile:
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    I had pringles. A whole can. :blushing:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Most likely will be beer tomorrow...
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Two margaritas and one vanilla vodka with sprit zero with a marschino cherry and a little cherry juice.
  • punk_mama
    punk_mama Posts: 93
    Options
    I had a huge slice of cheese pizza, ranch rotini salad, vodka and OJ, and a mikes hard lemonade.
    I don't drink often and it was the first time since I started MFP and it totally kills your cals at the end of the day!!! :-O
  • sceck
    sceck Posts: 219
    Options
    Chicken WITH the skin!!
  • msciaobella
    msciaobella Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Potato salad and baked beans.... two foods I don't even like. What the heck?
  • shanel_h
    shanel_h Posts: 18
    Options
    cheeseburger and mashed potatoes yesterday... back on track today
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    There's no holiday here in Australia - but I splurged anyway!
    We had a fabulous dinner out on Saturday night and I finished it off with a few bits of brie and crackers from my husband's cheese plate and an Irish coffee topped with whipped cream. Yum!
    I'd been for a 10k run earlier in the day so I only ended up a few hundred cals over, and I'm pretty happy with that.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Was thinking about having some Ben and Jerry's ice cream tonight... Just have to run to the store and pick some up!!
    I actually bought the ice cream, stared at it.. and decided tonight was not a Ben & Jerry's night. Will power, oh yeah!
    It will be eaten eventually, though. :P