Looking for motivation!

Options
It's a slow start but I know I will get there. Any tips on eating, exercise would be great. Just any encouraging word. The challenge is learning to make different food choices while not feeling deprived or like it's a drag. I have figured out that if I am not enjoying the process or if it isn't something I can see doing from now on, I won't stick to it. I want to focus on health gain instead of weight loss. Have a great day! Make it count! :) Ps. Accepting friend requests...I need all the encouragement and motivation I can get. Thanks!

Replies

• kevin3676
    kevin3676 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here! I just need to kick lol
  • raachel627
    raachel627 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I can help out, I need motivation too
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Going on the forums here and talking to people that are going through what your going through is a huge help. That is the difference maker for me.

Building a social network for your life change is just as important as choosing what foods to eat. You can follow different people on Social media, talk to people on health websites (like this one) and talk to your friends and family (the key is that they are also doing something similar, otherwise they won't understand, it's nothing bad, but better to talk to someone who is going through the same thing.)

But building a social network is what will help you maintain healthy living, especially on those tough days/weeks.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Don't look at me, I need all mine! :D