Hey there! New here!

Options
I am new here, but not new to the weight loss game. I have been at it since last November and have already lost 32 lbs! I have sort of hit a slump and my motivation is running on low so I am trying something to shakee things up a little bit. I have been using Spark People to reach my weight loss goals and I do love it there, however I just find this website a little more user friendly and a change is sometimes good. Plus, I need all the help I can get, lol. Thank in advance for all the support! :bigsmile:

Replies

• icandothistrish85
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Trisha and I'm new here too. I came over from Spark People too. But I LOVE the MFP app on my phone, the barcode scanner is GENIUS! Welcome and I wish you inspiration, support and greatness on your journey to a healthier life! Not luck, because it doesn't just happen, you have to work for it!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    wow!! is there a bar code scanner on the iphone app? ive never seen that before! thanks for sharing this and welcome to mfp...home of the most supportive people i have ever met!
  • RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am fairly new here as well!!!!
  • Kellyanne822
    Kellyanne822 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes the app is what won me over too!