New Zumba DVD's

Options
Has anyone tried the new 8 pack Zumba DVD set? Is it any good. I have the 4 pack (with sticks) and love it, but know that once I master it I will get bored, so I am looking to see if this new one is different and/or better the the first set. I love Zumba and want to continue with it, but need variation to help me...if you know what I mean!

Replies

• nurse_christieyne
    Options
    I have been looking for Zumba DVD's. I cannot seem to find them. Can you tell me where you got yours at and the name of them??

Thanks so much.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    If you are talking about the new Zumba Exhilerate set, I ordered it and should be getting it today or tomorrow. It looks great.. I am pretty excited ..
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    If you like Zumba, you might also like turbo jam. I alternate both, but get a better workout from TJ. It's cardio kickboxing with dance. SO FUN and you feel like u can kick butt after your done. lol. Both can be ordered online. =)
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I need to get them.
    I never seem to get to a class.
    I love to dance.
    I just wonder if I would do them with the kids around.
    I have 3 teenage boys and one teenage girl at home.
    They are pretty judgmental. IE they think I need to work out, but aren't willing to leave me alone so I can work out
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for Zumba DVD's. I cannot seem to find them. Can you tell me where you got yours at and the name of them??

Thanks so much.
    exhilarate.zumba.com or www.zumba.com
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Thanks so much.

Have you look on the Zumba website? That's where I bought mine....
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options

Thanks so much.

The 4 pack DVD set is called Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set and I purchased it through Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/Zumba-Fitness-Total-Transformation-System/dp/B002HZ4XMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304604080&sr=8-1

The new DVD set is Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set that one can also be purchased on Amazon or through Zumba.com.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    If you like Zumba, you might also like turbo jam. I alternate both, but get a better workout from TJ. It's cardio kickboxing with dance. SO FUN and you feel like u can kick butt after your done. lol. Both can be ordered online. =)

I will look into turbo Jam; I like to mix things up!!! Thank you!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new 8 pack Zumba DVD set? Is it any good. I have the 4 pack (with sticks) and love it, but know that once I master it I will get bored, so I am looking to see if this new one is different and/or better the the first set. I love Zumba and want to continue with it, but need variation to help me...if you know what I mean!
    I just looked at the site yesterday and am still unsure whether or not I'm going to order them. I'm a complete Zumbaholic but Insanity has taken over my life and I'm about to move on to Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire after I'm done next week. So, it's hard for me to find time to fit Zumba in anymore. :frown:
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    sherrisluzinit4good Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got a set on Ebay for about 70 bucks total, 4 DVD's and sticks, nice set. Not used to doing it yet but I'm looking forward to getting better at it. LOL Called "Zumba Fitness".
  • coachgaines
    Options
    My friend purchased them and we stay after school a few days a week to do them (we are teachers) and we LOVE them. They are more challenging dances and have more current music. Plus they bring in people that are professionals in hte area of dance you are working on.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    they arrived today.. I just did the "Activate" .. some of the moves are different so I think I will do the Learn the Steps session next time.. first impression .. I like it.. :love:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I want to order the new set as well. Let us know how you like it.
  • saltyphoenix
    saltyphoenix Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the new set from eBay...will keep you posted!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I also have the four pack and LOVE it!!
    Haven't done any of the workouts other than the 20 minute express, but it's a pretty good burn for such a fun exercise!!