Best Beachbody Program

Options
Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
I want to lose the most weight/inches in the next 10 Weeks. What beachbody program do you suggest?

Replies

• verdusv
    verdusv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Insanity
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    To lose weight and inches you don't have to exercise it's just a matter of reducing your calories. It's simple you eat less calories than your body consumes and you lose weight you don't have to exercise. What the exercise will do is build muscle tone and strength.

Personally I like Tony Horton series. I've done most of his programs the new Power 90 is a good series so is P90X. Power 90 is about half an hour to 45 minutes and P90X is about an hour to an hour and 15.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    An research.
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last week of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, then starting Focus T25 next week. I'm also doing c25k and counting calories, macros, overall better eating.
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I've lost the most inches with Tony Horton's 22 Minute Hard Corps along with the 21 day fix eating plan.
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Why only beachbody?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You loose inches by a calorie deficit.. I know this is a typical answer to something that seems to simple..

Use the exercise for health, getting fit and body composition... And you are only going to do the program to loose weight and then stop???

What program? The one you will do and the one that meets your goals and one that "meets the fun factor" for you!!!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    rosey35 wrote: »
    Why only beachbody?

Because I find I enjoy them the most
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Bianca42 wrote: »
    I've lost the most inches with Tony Horton's 22 Minute Hard Corps along with the 21 day fix eating plan.

You aren't the first to say that about 22 min hard corps.

I have been following the 21 day fix meal plan for 3 weeks now and no exercise
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    P90X is the pinnacle for me, with everything else put out by Tony Horton (P90-the new one, P90X3, 22 Minute Hard Corps) being a close 2nd (except for P90X2, which I just did not like.....he tried pushing too much additional optional equipment in X2, and beginning warmup/stretch was too long and boring).

Coming in a tie for 3rd is Focus T25 and Insanity MAX: 30, both by Shaun T.

You can try Insanity and Asylum if you want. They'll both kick your *kitten* pretty good. For me, I might do an Insanity or Asylum video once a week or once every other week. The high impact nature of both programs, at the average length for those programs, is too much for my knees, ankles and lower back to take.