Oh my shopping NSV god

swinginchandra
swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
edited September 29 in Success Stories
I haven't posted my results yet on here, and I will eventually once I reach my final goal. But I just felt so great today, I had to share. Quick back story:
So I've lost about 55 lbs so far on this journey, and just finished my first 30 days of P90X. I lost a lot of weight pretty quickly at first, and now I've been sorta inching down... I just recently took 30 day photos for P90X, and couldnt really tell the difference... only lost a few lbs...
Last time I went shopping I was thrilled to be fitting in 8's and 10's... (I started out as a 14 or 16)... and I hadn't been shopping in the last month. So I walked into express, and pulled out a pair of 10's jeans, and a pair of 8 jeans... Also a dress that was an 8. I tried the 10's on first, and they were definitely loose. Then I tried on the 8's... they fit, but had some give... The 8 dress was loose in my waist. I was nervous, but I thought what the heck, why not? So I timidly asked for a 6 of the dress, and jeans from the fitting room attendant. HOLY CRAP. THEY FIT!!! And it wasn't just one pair of jeans either!!! Every style in the store, the 6es fit! I couldn't believe it. I was 207 lbs in january, and now i fit in a 6?? I almost cried... 6 was my end goal, and I thought i still had another 30 lbs to lose before I got there... Wow. So here are some pictures, just as a bonus:
(oh my god, I can't believe how horrible I look in this picture. I had no idea how heavy I looked at this point.)
5899439494_afc0711836.jpg
165310_485938073013_701378013_6138844_1976636_n by swinginchandra, on Flickr
Now the 6's
5898804597_5d4b701fd8.jpg
IMAG0083 by swinginchandra, on Flickr

And a few other's, just as a bonus:

5899372328_40681fc2cc_m.jpg
IMAG0082 by swinginchandra, on Flickr
5898802261_fe40b6d05f_m.jpg
IMAG0084 by swinginchandra, on Flickr

Replies

• rg4u
    rg4u Posts: 20
    Wow you look amazing!! Way to go!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    WOW! You look sexy!
  • SKilmartin
    SKilmartin Posts: 15 Member
    That is so great! I can't wait to feel like this again. You are an inspiration!!!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Lookin good girl, I love how you look in that red dress. You were smoking hot. I bet you would turn a lot of heads in that!!.You have done an amazing job. Congrats!! Hope to be there someday myself.:smile:
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Holy smokes, Batman! That's incredible! You look amazing. I started at 211 in January and have only lost 38 lbs (only...shoot...that's a lot). You have a lot to be proud of. :flowerforyou:
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Super! You look terrific!
  • You look fab! Awesome job and I don't think you need to lose another 30..yay for that!
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    I sure hope you bought that dress, cuz you look GREAT in it!!
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    That is SOOOO AMAZING! You look great and to go from a 14/16 to a size 6 is incredible! You inspire me!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    congrats!! LOVE the dress (hope you bought it :wink: )
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    YES!!! this is so exciting...you said the dress was from express? I need to get there asap :) I <3 it
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    What an inspiration!! Great work, YOU look Amazing!!! :smile:
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Your hard work has really paid off..you look fantastic!!
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Great Job!! THat red dress is Gorgeous! You look fantabulous!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    I'm so proud of you!!!!! (I feel like I've known you forever...)
  • swinginchandra
    Aww, thank you everyone! I guess I messed up, didn't buy the dress. But yah, express! Yay, I'm still so giddy about this!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    I sure hope you bought that dress, cuz you look GREAT in it!!
    I agree! fits you like a glove!
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Congratulations, you have done an amazing job! I too hope you bought the red dress; it looks great on you!
  • swinginchandra
    Haha, looks like I might have to go back to express! Thanks for all the compliments everybody! While I'm nowhere near 'there' yet, the progress feels fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!