Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    looking good
  • Eleniala
    Eleniala Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job everyone! I'm 5'8...but I've just started my weight loss journey, so I don't have any pics worth posting yet.
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Notaphase
    Notaphase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @stelloian incredible progress since your last post! Way to go!

• berolcolour
    berolcolour Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Another thank you - I'm 154 now, started at 196 with a goal of 140, your pictures make me believe it's possible! (I'm in the UK, so weirdly for me the mental barrier is 154 (11st) not 150, just to prove it is more in your head than on the scales)
  • stelloian
    stelloian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Notaphase wrote: »
    @stelloian incredible progress since your last post! Way to go!

Thank you! I am feeling quite rundown with low calories. I need to get to my goal fast so I can start bulking/muscle gaining.

• stelloian
    stelloian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    10014USA wrote: »
    Just wanted to thank everyone who has posted :smile: I'm 5'9, started at 186lb, now 177 and with a goal weight 148. You all look so healthy, inspiring!

Great job! The mental aspect is hard but so rewarding! You already broke the 180 barrier. On to the 170 barrier! You got this
  • Joanneluv82
    Joanneluv82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new member here, thanks for sharing your progress picture, it's really inspire me ;)
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Love this post. Very inspiring. I'm 5'9" and was able to get my weight down to 153 5 yrs ago. Sadly last year I gained all of my weight back plus some after going through some very stressful life changes. I now have a starting weight of 213.4. Was 204.2 at my weigh in last week and will be weighing in again today. GW is 155 but after viewing this post I might just change that to 145. Keep up the awesome work ladies.
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    following
  • TracyY824
    TracyY824 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Height 5' 8"
    SW 192
    CW 181
    GW 170

Thank for the inspiration. My journey continues.
  • Notaphase
    Notaphase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Love this post. Very inspiring. I'm 5'9" and was able to get my weight down to 153 5 yrs ago.
    You've done it before you can do it again! We're rooting for you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!