Bikini body mommy

NFOM5
NFOM5 Posts: 4 Member
Hi I've just started bikini body mommy challenge 5.0 today :) Anybody else?

At the moment she's on day 31 & the exercises are only 20mins so I'll be doing 2 lots a day.

I've never really exercised before properly so thought these would be good and ease me into, I really want to do kayla istines but I've been told it's intense & I know I'll just quit!

Replies

• lazyfitmom
    lazyfitmom Posts: 1 Member
    I'm on day 32. I love it. She is a great motivator. And you just feel good. There is a Facebook group that also helps each other to be accountable for each other.
  • bebegirlkota
    bebegirlkota Posts: 5 Member
    I'm on day 5! Today I did 2 workouts.
  • iworkoutinburberry
    iworkoutinburberry Posts: 1 Member
    I really really like Kayla!!! I'm on week 17(which for me is crazy!). I went straight into week 1 but she has 4 pre training weeks on the app that should get you going.
  • daniellmillett
    daniellmillett Posts: 1 Member
    I just started 5.0 today. Fit test.
  • JMacallArnold
    JMacallArnold Posts: 4 Member
    Yep! Just finished day 15. How do you guys log your workouts?
  • JMacallArnold
    JMacallArnold Posts: 4 Member
    lazyfitmom wrote: »
    I'm on day 32. I love it. She is a great motivator. And you just feel good. There is a Facebook group that also helps each other to be accountable for each other.

How do you log your workouts into MyFitnesPal?
  • anacalderon712
    anacalderon712 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey , so your post ... do you know how I can track these excercise on my fitness pal ? I was looking into the YouTube channel and wanted to give them a try . Any suggestions? Trying to track my Activity level and my food intake to keep a close eye on my progress .
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 398 Member
    Were do i get the guide
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Is it an interval training workout? ie a mix of cardio/strength/abs? if so, there is 'interval training' in the mfp exercise database.
    Or if its more aerobic then choose aerobics - both have a similar burn so it'll give you an idea anyway.