My NSV-sandals

Options
Last week I put on some sandals that I haven't worn since last summer. Now, 21.2 lbs lighter, I had to tighten them to the last hole. The scale hasn't moved recently but my clothes are getting big on me and the current belt notch is getting looser. Yeah!

Now my husband is working up the courage to lose weight. :love:

Congrats to all for being on here and doing what we can to get healthier!!! You are my inspiration!:happy:

Replies

• divanikki
    divanikki Posts: 12
    Options
    That's great!!! I have some heels that are waiting patiently for that day to come. Congratulations!!!!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    TERRIFIC NSV!

Keep working hard.
    It is paying off.
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm hoping to get into some of my clothes soon -- including shoes :-)

Glad to hear your husband is thinking of getting involved, too. Mine needs to lose, but isn't ready to "diet" yet. He has started joining me on daily walks, though, which is a big first step!
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Thanks for your comments! So glad to have the support and to help others along the way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!