• jalisa3080
    jalisa3080 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea!!!
  • Shobhituva
    Shobhituva Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yummy....except the non veg part..I am vegetarian...
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Quinoa. Just buy it.
  • inezbruce
    inezbruce Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Not to advertise myself, but i fill my instagram with keto meals
    - mynxx
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just made fajita kabobs with chicken thighs marinated in a tomatillo salsa with a little avocado oil and some cumin, then threaded the thigh chunks onto skewers and made skewers of red onion, bell peppers, jalapeños, and pineapple and grilled the skewers. I reduced the marinade while the skewers were grilling. I plated the chicken and veggies and topped with a little of the reduced marinade, some avocado, and some full fat greek yogurt and served it with a side of cilantro lime cauliflower rice. DELICIOUS!!
    cal carb fat prot fiber sugar
    fajita kabobs, 1 serving(s) 309 10 14 35 3 6
    Fage - Full Fat Greek Yogurt, 1 tbsp(s) 14 1 1 1 0 1
    Hass - Avocado - Avocado, 75 g (1 whole avocado) 125 7 12 2 5 0
    Totals 448 17 27 38 8 7
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    A HUUUGE omelette.

Or a souffle? I've never tried but I'm sure they're good.
  • katieince80
    katieince80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    That picture of that meal above simply looks gross.. sorry I just had to say that. LOL

I make a really good chicken, broccoli, rice and cheese casserole that stuffs me (I add in more chicken and little less rice), or chicken divan, make a lot of omelettes or egg white omelettes with Canadian bacon and cheese (may add in onions and peppers for a Mexican flare), i make chicken fajitas (again loaded with chicken) and usually omit the tortilla or serve it over lettuce or use it as a topping on a salad, garlic pan fried chicken and stir fry veggies, I ate breakfast tonight for dinner..
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    inezbruce wrote: »
    Not to advertise myself, but i fill my instagram with keto meals
    - mynxx

Hope u don't mind but I followed u
  • saraeb
    saraeb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    missmvstar wrote: »
    8 oz of chicken breast grilled and topped with pico , side of black beans 4 oz and mixed steamed veggies. Over 50 g of protein

That looks really good. :)
  • saraeb
    saraeb Posts: 11 Member
    Options

RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I make a really good chicken, broccoli, rice and cheese casserole that stuffs me (I add in more chicken and little less rice), or chicken divan, make a lot of omelettes or egg white omelettes with Canadian bacon and cheese (may add in onions and peppers for a Mexican flare), i make chicken fajitas (again loaded with chicken) and usually omit the tortilla or serve it over lettuce or use it as a topping on a salad, garlic pan fried chicken and stir fry veggies, I ate breakfast tonight for dinner..

I would love to know your recipe on the chicken, broccoli, rice and cheese casserole. If you don't mind sharing?
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Grilled turkey tips. That is all.
  • hockeylover99
    hockeylover99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5 egg whites for breakfast and 1 whole egg is a great way to get protein. I put the eggs on top of 1 cup of cooked quinoa with lime. Then I garnish the meal with green onions and some pepper and a little chili sauce. The meal ends up being around 386 calories with 41 grams of carbs, 9 grams of (good) fat, 45 grams of protein, and 450 mg of sodium. It's a heavy meal and keeps me full until pretty late in the day when I eat a light lunch and then a light dinner.