Friends my age? (18-25)

Replies

• aoime
    aoime Posts: 25 Member
    22 here. Also deleted many people because they no longer log in, so I'm looking to add more friends as well (:
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    23 :) add me
  • annie2113
    annie2113 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey! I'm 20 too! I just lost 20 pounds but I'm only half-way to my goal. You can add me too. Having others my age with similar goals would help a lot.
  • justsmile535
    justsmile535 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm 24 and would love more friends on here to! Anyone can feel free to add me! (:
  • smecham351
    smecham351 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm 20! Feel free to add me --- looking for lots of support and motivation to lose the last 15 lbs!
  • jabarrios
    jabarrios Posts: 11 Member
    I'm 21, soon 22. I just started with app and on week 1 on journey. I need and would love to just any motivation to others o:):)
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    25 here and wrapping up my last year for my degree (yeah it took me a long time lol).

Feel free to add everyone. I'm very active but I've been back for 17 days following a bad depression spell (I get depressed every year at the start of the summer). Definitely in this for the long haul and expecting to reach my goal late 2017.
  • catalinaromera
    catalinaromera Posts: 20 Member
    Hello! Im 22, recently graduated and currently looking for a full time job. Have about 45 pounds to go for my ultimate goal weight, but closer to 30 for my healthy goal weight. Im excited to be away from the college lifestyle which makes it so hard to keep weight off, let alone lose it.

Please feel free to add me. I could use all the help I can get :)
  • looseitalannah
    looseitalannah Posts: 8 Member
    no friends as of yet please add me
  • steph_vt
    steph_vt Posts: 38 Member
    edited July 2016
    Im 19 ;) and im looking to lose about 10 kg :) hope we can motivate each other!
  • AutumnP1
    AutumnP1 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 22 and need help and friends
  • lashandriadejackson
    lashandriadejackson Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2016

I'm 21 and I'm just starting lol long journey for me
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    I'm 21 :D
  • Breezyy32
    Breezyy32 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm 19 add me, help spread the motivation
  • swheeler0602
    swheeler0602 Posts: 110 Member
    edited November 2016
    Good luck all!
  • Hi my name is arieana:) I'm 20 and 165lbs, I would love to be part of a community for motivation!
  • celumie
    celumie Posts: 22 Member
    Hey im 19 feel free to add me :D
  • jksit12
    jksit12 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 21 and would love to have more friends on here for motivation
  • PoeticGamer
    PoeticGamer Posts: 31 Member
    I'm 25. Anyone can add me :)
  • meghanelise8
    meghanelise8 Posts: 65 Member
    I'm 24. Just started a few days ago on MFP but I've been dieting for 3 months now. I'm 20 lbs down and want to lose another 47 by March. I've been active since I started MFP so if you want an extra friend, I'm here. :)