Dessert Needed Please

Options
sceck
sceck Posts: 219
Sitting in my nighties, need a quick and easy sweet dessert from the pantry. Help! My creativity's on VERY LOW. Thanks.:wink:

Replies

• sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Low fat ricotta with cocoa powder is good!!
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    1 cup plain yogurt. 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. 1/3 teaspoon powdered sugar. Favorite fruits to dip into it. Low fat, you control the amount of sugar, and oh so yummy!
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    popcorn is always a great choice - you get so much for so few calories! Unless you looking for sweet that is...
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Protein shake, that always curbs my cravings
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Fresh strawberries with Nutella :)
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    I LOVE that "one ingredient ice cream", google it. It is a sliced up banana, frozen for a few hours. Put it in a food processor. At first it gets crumbly, then it gets super creamy, like ice cream. It is really good. Good luck. Late nights are tough. I usually try cereal, oatmeal, or maybe some berries, yogurt or milk in a blender.
  • sceck
    Options
    Oh, thanks, keep em coming! Great ideas!!
  • judyfletch
    judyfletch Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Skinny Cow has several different ice creams for under 150 cals...and they have fiber and protein...Also fiber one has brownies they are good and low fat coolwhip mixed with your favorite fruit is always a good snack...Good Luck:happy:
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Yes keep them coming I need some too :)
  • misslyssx
    misslyssx Posts: 87
    Options
    Get some sugar free pudding cups. 60 calories each, and so delicious! I bought Keebler mini pie crusts and sometimes I treat myself to a mini pie for 170 calories. Not the healthiest but very delicious.
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love fruit. I'll cut up strawberries and mix in blueberries for a late night treat! If I just HAVE to have something sweet and quick I keep the 90 calorie Rice Krispies Treats in the cupboard. One curbs my sweet tooth!
  • melissabarney
    Options
    a simple yet healthy recipe is this:

1 1/4 cup of milk (I use whole milk)
    3 tsp Vanilla pure extract
    2-3 tsp honey
    3 handfuls of ice

Blend in a blender to crush the ice, it will froth up, and make like softserve icecream! Thats it! If it needs more sweetness - add more honey or vanilla. Tastes awesome! :) My fav thing to do - AND it helps me lose weight!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Banana with peanut butter; slice up a banana and pour a little Hershey's syrup over it, Edy's Fruit Bar, Fudgesicle, chocolate milk, fresh pineapple, jello, pudding made with skim milk, smoothie with yogurt and frozen fruit-- with two toddlers my pantry staples are a little different :ohwell:
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Fresh pineapple soaked in kirsh, topped with whipped topping....
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Plan ahead when shopping.
    Yoplait parfait delights: 100 calories each.(my favorite: chocolate raspberry)
    Fiber One chocolate fudge brownies: 90 calories each.
    Chobani Greek Pineapple yogurt: double the protein so you don't feel hungry for a long time
    Fiber One: chocolate chewy bar: 90 calories

WASA light rye crispbread (30 cals each)+one wedge Laughing Cow light swiss (30 cals)+1 tsp. Smuckers SUGAR FREE blackberry jam (10 cals). One wedge spread on 2 WASA crispbreads makes for a nice, low cal/high fiber snack.
  • sceck
    Options
    You guys are the best!!! Now I have to decide which one (or two). I have almost every ingredient. See, I needed the creativity tonight. Thanks.
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    I love the chocolate kelloggs fiber bars, they have 120 calories and always fix my sweet tooth
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    My favorite is to take some fruit, I use frozen blueberries, strawberries and raspberries, add some cinnamon and vanilla yogurt and mix together. Easy, sweet and delicious.
  • hornseagirl
    hornseagirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I make up 4 sugar free jellies and then eat them with a blob of low fat yoghurt on the top..you can add frsh fruit too if you want.
  • DawnyB1210
    DawnyB1210 Posts: 55
    Options
    "Desparate Cheesecake"

1 graham cracker
    1 T low fat cream cheese
    1 T fruit only preserves

Spread the cream cheese and the fruit on the cracker and close your eyes and pretend you are eating cheescake. If you are desparate for sweet, it fills the bill!