40+ years

Options
Looking for MFP friends who are 40 and over. Who want to push and motivate each other to come back every day! I specifically am looking for people who wouldn't mind chatting and getting to know each other so that we actually to have someone to be accountable with.

Replies

• ArtthurCarlson
    ArtthurCarlson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    45 years young here and I've been accountable to MFP for 1491 days :smiley: Feel free to add.
  • mikepompa
    mikepompa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    46 here and basically a noob. I've had membership forever but have never been serious about it because I've never been accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • 44to44
    44to44 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to the site but would love to have some 40+ accountability buddies! Feel free to add me as well.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Turned 50 this year. I keep my diary open for extra accountability.
  • beskytter
    beskytter Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    45 here. Add of you like
  • Kiekie007
    Kiekie007 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    42 and looking for added support as I'm training for my first 5k!!! You can add me also
  • AMVilla
    AMVilla Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh, add me! I'm over 40 and looking for friends. I'm kind of a loner and I just realized MFP has this. I'm looking forward to hearing how other journeys are going.
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I love 5k races! So much fun! Anyone can feel free to add me if they like. I've been on here for two years now, pretty much met the goals I wanted to. Trying to stay in maintenance mode right now. Best of luck to all!
  • fitasamermaid
    fitasamermaid Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me. I love zumba and boot camps. I'm starting a virtuous circle and I would like to share it and motivate my mfp friends :)
  • Naturesdawn
    Naturesdawn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, and currently on a 186 day streak here. Annnd....I've lost NO weight at all in that time frame, so it looks like I need some accountability too! :#
    Feel free to add me! ~ Dawn
  • JPH128
    JPH128 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looking for MFP friends who are 40 and over. Who want to push and motivate each other to come back every day! I specifically am looking for people who wouldn't mind chatting and getting to know each other so that we actually to have someone to be accountable with.

Add me!
  • princessllb74
    princessllb74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added. Been on MFP for almost 3 years. Currently have an 84 day streak. Serious about staying motivated to eat healthy and exercise consistently. Maintaining weight n 41 yrs old
  • princessllb74
    princessllb74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AMVilla wrote: »
    Oh, add me! I'm over 40 and looking for friends. I'm kind of a loner and I just realized MFP has this. I'm looking forward to hearing how other journeys are going.

Feel free to add me. Your comment sounds just like me
  • EmanuellaBella
    EmanuellaBella Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    42 here and I'd love to be added.. by anyone on this thread, really; I may not be running a 5k but I'd love to chat with people from the same age group... we come with our own struggles and knowledge ;) haha!
  • revolutiontruth
    revolutiontruth Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    40 here. I'm always looking for more friends on here to help keep each other motivate. There is a 40s group on here but it's not that active.
  • lcu1974
    lcu1974 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42. I'm here everyday (where else can I go
  • kwalker5276
    kwalker5276 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 in May......Looking for other people that in the same boat as me.... trying to loose at least 100 lbs.......being a mom....and learning how to cook better meals for the whole family
  • Derek_McC
    Derek_McC Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    47 and been here about a week. Add me if you like.
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 44 and I like chatting. Anyone welcome to add me :blush: