Ice cream lovers-rejoice!!!

Options
I ate "Arctic Zero" today and it was amazing!! It is an "ice cream" product. I mixed 1/2 cup with 1/2 tablspoon of melted peanut butter and I felt like I was at Dairy Queen!!

I bought it at my local health food store and it was worth every penny! I would highly recommend it to anyone who has an ice cream craving, but doesn't want to undo their healthy day of eating! I bought the Cookies and Cream flavor, but they had a few others that I will be trying shortly!

Here's the nutrition info on it:

Serving size-1/2 cup

Calories-45
Fat-0
Cholesterol-10mg
Sodium-95mg
Carbs-7g
Fiber-2g
Sugar-7g
Protein-4g

Go get some!:happy:

Replies

• myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is my treat! Almost daily! And the lowest I've found is Blue Bunny Fat free vanilla 80 cal for 1/2 cup... I want what you're talking about. But we don't have a health food store around here =(
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    wait now i'm confused. you said 45 calories for 1/4 cup in a post... and 45 calories for 1/2 cup on here... which one?
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I should list the ingredients too....

Purified water
    Whey protein concentrate
    Organic cane sugar
    Chicory root
    Dutch processed cocoa with alkali
    guar gum
    xantham gum
    natural flavors,
    sea salt
    monk fruit concentrate
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    wait now i'm confused. you said 45 calories for 1/4 cup in a post... and 45 calories for 1/2 cup on here... which one?

I see 1/2 cup in both places. She mixed 1/2 a cup with peanut butter and then I see 1/2 cup in the nutrition value. Sounds yummy!!!!
  • prettyskinnything
    Options
    I've tried their chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, and vanilla maple. All of which are delicious! Too bad my wholefoods stopped selling it awhile ago ):
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    Ice cream is my main weakness! I'm definitely going to try this!!! Thanks! :smile:
  • kimberlyAjohnson
    kimberlyAjohnson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bumping this to remind me later!
  • Melaniemarie86
    Melaniemarie86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thank you! I love ice cream, and I just looked up a store that sells it near me!
  • CandiiKatt
    Options
    have you guys tried weight watchers or skinny cow? they are my favs.
  • Cbandelier
    Cbandelier Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Interesting. What the heck is a monk fruit?
  • momandboys4
    Options
    Wow I will have to look for that.... Love my Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches but they have 140 calories in them...... Thx for sharing......
  • purplecait1212
    Options
    Can you get this at Whole Foods Market? Sounds amazing!
  • Airliner
    Airliner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Krunch Lites - vanilla/chocolate coating with crisped rice ... pretty good imitation of a Crunch Bar and only 100 calories ... I have one when I feel that ice cream craving!
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yep, these are great and they've also come out with ice cream bars that look to be dipped in chocolate for only 80 calories! Can't wait to try those too.
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just ate the strawberry!!!!!!!!!!!! Yumm-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!