30 Day Shred. My before/after photos

Options
2»

Replies

• ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    wow! amazing results! I am definitely going to do it! :)
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! <3
  • RosieGB33nz
    RosieGB33nz Posts: 142
    Options
    That's brilliant!!! I tried starting the 30DS and I did day 1 L1 fine but the by the afternoon, my thighs, *kitten* and arms were so, I could barely move! That was 4 days ago and im still a bit sore.... how did you do it 30 days in a row? Or do you not do it 30 consecutive days? I feel like a failure because I see all these people doing it and I get stuck on day 2 :(
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    :drinker: keep it up :)
  • moose_15
    moose_15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations :smile: I'm hoping I notice that much of a difference after my 30 days!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant!!! I tried starting the 30DS and I did day 1 L1 fine but the by the afternoon, my thighs, *kitten* and arms were so, I could barely move! That was 4 days ago and im still a bit sore.... how did you do it 30 days in a row? Or do you not do it 30 consecutive days? I feel like a failure because I see all these people doing it and I get stuck on day 2 :(
    I was sore on days 3 and 4 of level 1 so badly that I couldn't even sit on the toilet without my thighs aching, but I just made myself keep doing it every day and it quickly got to were I wasn't sore anymore. Hang in there! It gets better, trust me.
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome job, girly! You look great!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference.. great job!
  • jus_me77
    jus_me77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Way to go!!! You did an awesome job!
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I finished my 30DS almost a week ago and I lost 25lbs! I even got a few of my friends to try it. So I hope your experience will inspire others to do it as well. Even though you only lost a little weight your results are much higher. I'm sure you gained a lot of muscle during that time. Congrats!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You really shrunk!!! Wow!!! You inspired me to start it up again!!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • CandiiKatt
    Options
    your tummy went down quite a bit, totally worth it!! you got me looking into it... WTG you look good!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW! Clearly worked for you!! Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!