Microsoft band 2!!

Options
Bought the Microsoft band 2 and I love it. Absolutely no regrets. It may be the coolest thing I own right now. I recommend buying one. Wayyyyy better than the fitbit. Anyone else has one???

Replies

• Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for 2.5 months now. I love it more than any other fitness device I've ever had.
  • Bghere1
    Bghere1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I still have the original version. it is going strong and still like it
  • gymrat04mf
    gymrat04mf Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've had the Band 2 for about 6 months and I still love it! I've been wanting to add fellow users so we can challenge each other. Anyone up for it?
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've got one of the original bands and think it's pretty good - the guided workouts in particular.
  • insidious311
    insidious311 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like mine, except tracking the steps is a pain. They always get reset, and if you don't notice, then you can lose a whole day's worth of steps.

Anyone know how to add steps manually so that the negative calorie math comes out right> :/
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have had both. The band and now I have Band 2. It is a remarkable device but they really need to keep adding features.

I would like to see a communities workout routine where you can upload other people's workout and create and share your own. They recently added heart rate targeting zones. It would be awesome if we could draw this feature for create HiT style intervals with key heart rate indicators. If I could build a fitness routine with heart rate target zone I would not have to go back to Orange Theory again.

It is a good platform. It needs more community though!
  • daisyq32ros
    daisyq32ros Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like mine, except tracking the steps is a pain. They always get reset, and if you don't notice, then you can lose a whole day's worth of steps.

Anyone know how to add steps manually so that the negative calorie math comes out right> :/
    . I dont know how to add. Even tho I love it. I have noticed that its not exactly on the correct amount of steps. My band will show at least 30 steps more than it sync to the app.

• Ryan_Jacob
    Ryan_Jacob Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just bought my band 2 this past weekend and I love it!
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have got a MS band 2 as well..

@gymrat04mf and anyone else up always up for starting a challenge. Feel free to connect etc..

From

Russell
  • palmtang
    palmtang Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Jumping on the band 2 bandwagon. I love mine
  • herculean1982
    herculean1982 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had the first one and have the 2 now. Quite literally the best thing I've ever had <3
  • cechazabal
    cechazabal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have had mine since December 2015, and I love it. I use it every day as my watch, and not just a fitness band. Anyone looking to share in a Challenge let me know.