New here! Need positive friends!

Options
Hi! I'm Khale i'm a stay at home mom to a baby boy! I'm vegan and enjoy dancing and walking. I'm trying to get back into shape! I don't have a lot of time since my son nurses almost every hour. But i enjoy it and wouldn't trade it for the world. Because of this i am only able to get about 10-15min workout in. Not counting ALL the walking i do in a 24hour period! Plus not to mention the calories breastfeeding burns! Cant wait to meet new people!

Replies

• aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello! and welcome!, Congratulations on your baby!. You are doing a lot already!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome, breast feeding helped my wife drop the weight amazingly fast. A friend who couldn't breastfeed was super upset with how my wife could eat like crazy and still lose all the baby weight because of breastfeeding, meanwhile she was really struggling. We've got two little ones and they can be enough exercise on their own. Taking walks with baby in the stroller is a great way to burn some extra calories and gets you out of the house! Feel free to add me and if you want I can connect you with my wife Calleen whose also on here working at losing those extra pounds she wants to lose.
  • RaptorMommy
    RaptorMommy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was there not too long ago, it does get better!! Pretty soon you'll be wishing you could log all that time you spent chasing the baby around the house. I guess "Preventing a short humans untimely demise" isn't in the exercise database! Anyways, I'm a 33 year old mommy to a 2 year old girl, and I have 100 pounds to lose. Im a very positive person and it sounds like we have a lot in common! Feel free to add me!
  • debbiesmallVEGAN
    debbiesmallVEGAN Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need friends on here, too. I am vegan for 16 years.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ashleygarcia0325
    ashleygarcia0325 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New mom to an almost 3 month baby boy, breastfeeding also and looking to drop the baby weight! Need friends on here also.