Looking for mom friends!

Options

Replies

• change4char
    change4char Posts: 85 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi all! I have a 7 month old. I've lost all the baby weight, but want to maintain where I am at and actually start working out because I want to show my daughter a healthy lifestyle. I want to be healthy as I plan on having more children in the next couple of years! Feel free to add me!
  • AL_Rose
    AL_Rose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 month old. We are hoping to get pregnant again in the near future. I wanted so much to at least be back to my pre-pregnancy weight before doing it again, but I still have 16lbs to go. I am hoping MFP will help me keep track and more aware of what I am eating. I can use all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me :)
  • shoegal2013
    shoegal2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am literally I king to meet mom friends too! Also can't wait to drop this weight and get my body back....losing and being a mom is a serious juggling act and I can use some buddies on this journey! Going to send you an add!
  • sallystrong5
    sallystrong5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm so excited there are so many mamas out there trying to get healthy. This will be a lot more fun doing it together. Am adding you all! :D
  • msjmar
    msjmar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me me me !! I have a 17 month old.. Sending req to some mamas!
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old, a 7 year old, a 4year old, a 3 year old and a 7month old <<<< they are my exercise lol
  • hrwhitt14
    hrwhitt14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love some mom friends to get fit with! My husbands reunion is in October and we're busting *kitten* to lose weight starting now. I have a 5 year old and 1 year old and I'm ready to lose the mom pooch! :)
  • yoshi723
    yoshi723 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have soon to be 11 year old twins and a 1 year old....definitely ready to drop this weight and I need friends to connect with so we can keep each other motivated
  • lovemyaa
    lovemyaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2 year old and 7 month old! Very busy but definitely wanting to lose this weight!!(:
  • pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i have a 11 and almost 5 year old boys and a 1 year old tomorrow girl. I do plan on having more in the future but for now i need to knock this weight off. I have over 100 pounds to lose.
  • andrea_nichol
    andrea_nichol Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I want mom friends too!!! I have 4 kids ages 10, 9, 8, and 4. I want to trade ideas on meal prep to keep my whole family healthy!
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, my name is Marie and I'm 23 years old. I have a 2 years old daughter and I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant with baby boy. I was in my best shape before I got pregnant the first time, running and lifting weights at 130lbs. I gained 65lbs while pregnant with my DD and lost 45lbs. Then I got pregnant again with my DS and gained 40lbs, so far! I'm pretty pleased since I didn't gain as much weight as the first time, and also because I've been through this before and I feel like the second time around I know more what to expect and how to bounce back.

I am not currently logging anything, as I don't want to restrict myself until my baby is born, nor do I exercise since I don't want to accidentally induce labor before its time! I am simply preparing my come back, trying to make friends and seeking inspiration until I can finally start this exciting journey once again!

I would like to meet some young moms trying to lose the pregnancy weight so that we can do it together en encourage eachother along the way :)
  • orviske
    orviske Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of six kids---five boys, one girl. Aged 13 to 7 months. I'm done having babies! My last three boys were all 10 pounds at birth and it did a number on my body. I'm looking for mom friends to help motivate me and push me to find a half an hour daily for exercise. I have at least 50 pounds to lose which would put me at a GW of 165. I have been almost all my life. I currently weigh 216 and I'm 5'9". I'm trying to eat a modified paleo diet---low carbs/high protein WITH DAIRY (I just can't give up milk products!). Right now I'm easing into things with walking but I hope to start doing zumba and elliptical to get fit. Feel free to add me! I have NO FRIENDS :(
  • kirstyfoy
    kirstyfoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I have a 7 month old and am starting to try and lose baby weight plus the extra weight I was carrying anyway!

I'm still breast feeding and up until 3 days ago been eating like I'm feeding the world!

Just started batch making hairy dieters meals and freezing them so on busy days I can shove one in the oven. Each meal is under 500 caps so really easy to do but takes time to prep... usually do it by sitting baby in front of toys and cbeebies after breakfast and morning nap!

Please add me!
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello my babygi is 16months,mommy friends would be great :) Your all more than welcome to add me
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have nine kids ages 20 years to 6 months. Long time MFP user, and I love it! Feel free to add me :)
  • epicdeb
    epicdeb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30 years old and have a 6 month old beautiful baby girl! I'm looking to lose the weight I've gained since giving birth and going back to work. Also wanting to get rid of the excess weight I've been carrying for years. I want to teach my daughter that eating healthy, being active, and living the best life for you is far more important that the numbers on a scale. Would love to have some mommy friends who feel the same. I'm finally at a place where I can say I can't do this alone. If this sounds like you too, let's be friends!
  • amandalyn26
    amandalyn26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I have a 20 month old and still
    Need to lose the "baby weight" ha!!
  • Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've got a 15 year old, a 13 year old, and a 1 year old...a teenage girl and a toddler if you can even imagine. Anyhoo, I've lost 27 pounds...another 25 or so to go.

That's great @eveandqsmom. How long did it take to lose the 27lbs. I just had a baby 4 months ago and I'm soooo ready to get this weight off!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Hello mommas! I would love more mom friends so please add me and I will go through and add folks too!

I have 3 kiddos: 17 year old daughter, 8 year old son, 6 year old son. I have never been what I consider 'my best shape' since I hit my adult years and want to be now! I have 15 pounds to my pre-son weight and would like to not only get there but also not be flabby there and feel like I am in good shape.