A Wii NSV!

Options
jms1985
jms1985 Posts: 58 Member
Do any of you use the WiiFit? I used to use it all the time, but now I really only use it to help track my progress & weigh myself.... Well, here is my Wii NSV.

Whenever I step on the Wii Fit when doing the Body Test, I have always always always gotten a, "Oooh", from the Wii. Meh. :( Really? I know I'm overweight, you don't need to say "Oooh" when I step on.

The last couple of times I've stepped on, I've gotten a..... "Great!". How refreshing!!!!!! What happens when I lose 20 more lbs? Do I get an "Amazing!"? Probably not, but I'm still sooo happy to not hear, "Oooh".

:-D

Replies

• Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Nice.. I'll be getting oohhs forever lol
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    That's great! I noticed the same thing myself the other day! :)
  • tamarab3
    tamarab3 Posts: 64
    Options
    It sounds like I have something to look forward to!
  • jms1985
    jms1985 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Nice.. I'll be getting oohhs forever lol

Hmm... you weigh less now & have lost more than me so far! You'll get your great, give it time!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    YAY AWESOME!!! I used wii fit when I was pregnant 3 years ago... it would always go...ooohhh thats obese then my mii would blow up... very encouraging right?
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Love it!! .mine still says ooohh :embarassed:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!