Hogwarts Term 10-10 Week Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• SThrombus
    SThrombus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just submitted my application cant wait !!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Submitted an application yesterday. Really hoping that I'm not too late - looks awesome!
  • MSJourneylog
    MSJourneylog Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just applied, hope I'm accepted! Hope to see you all this term at Hogwarts!
  • RammLt
    RammLt Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hypallage wrote: »
    Submitted an application yesterday. Really hoping that I'm not too late - looks awesome!

I did too but I think we meet but be too late

• RammLt
    Options
    Might be too late*
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    @RammLT

Even if you're late their will always be people who drop. Additionally, there is a waitlist group for people to engage in nerdiness of HP as well as a host of mini-challenges related to exercise, food, and trivia.
  • LadyAhiru
    LadyAhiru Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Omg i just saw this! I hope i still can get in! ;)
  • RammLt
    Options
    yumesoraki wrote: »
    @RammLT

Even if you're late their will always be people who drop. Additionally, there is a waitlist group for people to engage in nerdiness of HP as well as a host of mini-challenges related to exercise, food, and trivia.

Thanks Yumesoraki! By what date will we know? Do letters go out for people that are wait listed?
  • yumesoraki
    Options
    RammLt wrote: »
    yumesoraki wrote: »
    @RammLT

Thanks Yumesoraki! By what date will we know? Do letters go out for people that are wait listed?

They go out by your prefect. Typically within a day or 2. I cover Slytherin.
  • Holly_belle
    Holly_belle Posts: 4,042 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend this challenge. Even if you get wait listed. One of the best run groups I've come across. I did 7 terms before having to sit out the last couple due to surgeries. Definitely hope to be able to return to Hogwarts soon.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Ghost, and I am the Headmistress at Hogwarts.

We are just over half-way through our tenth term (which is Prisoner of Azkaban themed), and looking to bring in a few new students! So if you'd like to try a challenge, but maybe you're hesitant to commit long-term, this is a great option for you! We only have just over four weeks left, but don't worry - they're sure to be very exciting!

Please apply using the application in the main post. Or shoot me a message! Feel free to direct any questions my way as well.

But you'd better be quick about it! There's an escaped prisoner on the loose, after all.

Sirius-1458915973.gif
  • PhoenixPassage
    PhoenixPassage Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank yo u for the opportunity to join mid-stream! I have completed my application. Fingers crossed & wand at the ready! :blush:
  • eltrc63
    eltrc63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?
  • xxghost
    Options
    eltrc63 wrote: »
    Can I still join?

Absolutely! Feel free to submit an application! :)
  • xxghost
    Options
    Thank yo u for the opportunity to join mid-stream! I have completed my application. Fingers crossed & wand at the ready! :blush:

Of course! Thank you for applying! Can't wait to have you on-board. :)
  • jessihannagrabenstetter
    Options
    I just submitted my application as well
  • xxghost
    Options
    I just submitted my application as well

Great! So glad that you're interested! :)
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,548 Member
    Options
    Make sure to submit an application using this form :)

Also I strongly recommend the challenge, we are definitely looking for some new students and, as a current student you get the first chance to apply for Term 11 too if you enjoyed the challenge. I've been a student for several terms now (and I'm currently a staff member that helps run it) and it's a lot of fun!
  • yumesoraki
    Options
    Please contact @xxghost for interest in this challenge. Although I am the original person who posted this thread, I am not involved in this challenge anymore and will not be of any real help.
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,548 Member
    Options
    We recently received an application from someone that appeared to use their real name (which gives us no way to contact you). Please make sure to apply using your MFP username! (Also if you did apply with your real name, please submit another application with your username).

Thank you :)