Why do I love food?!

Options
Hi, I love to stay active and outdoor activities, but I also love food. I'm going to give this app a try to help me eat healthy. Friends and advice are welcomed. I also love sharing my experiences

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I love food too!! Track everything you eat but eat less of whatever you love and you will have success!!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    You can eat what you love, just less of it or not as often. Keep in mind that weight loss is much more than dropping fat, it is developing habits that will last a lifetime.
  • 44to44
    44to44 Posts: 896 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You love food because it's freaking DELICIOUS! I love food too. And I love to bake. And I live alone. It's a terrible combination. I've just started this and the food tracker is eye-opening, that's for sure. I need to become way more active so that I can allow myself some delicious things once in a while without mucking up my goals.
  • stevesbluebmw
    stevesbluebmw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love food too, especially bakeries. I exercise so i can eat what i want. Trouble is there is to much delicious food out there and not enough exercise time. Add me if you like, happy to share the journey
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Welcome OP, soooooo with you in the "I Love Food" boat. Food, how I love thee...let me count the ways! lol
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Why do you love food? Cause food tastes good!