How to keep the streak when camping!?

Options
I'm going camping next month and don't want to lose my streak! Last time I went camping I had to drive out to a place with wifi just to sync my data and it was a real pain.

My question is this: if I log my food preemptively and just check in everyday to log my water, will I lose my streak because there is no wifi?

And if you're just going to tell me to relax and it's not that big of a deal, move along. That is not the answer I'm after. It might not matter to you, but it does matter to me.

Replies

• mean_jeannie
    mean_jeannie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Maybe a close friend at home can just log in for you to keep your streak going. I feel you, I like my streak! Pre-log and see if you someone can do this small favor for you.
  • greatatboats
    greatatboats Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've got a friend who still has his streak and he's had several days within the last two weeks where I think he literally logged in, maybe liked a post, and that was it. If you're able to check in enough to log water, I think you'll be ok.
  • Wattyz
    Wattyz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    if you have a smart phone you can log in on their website. There's also an address that you can correct dates for if you miss any. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    All you have to do to retain your streak is log into either the website or the app. You don't have to log or post anything.