NSV - Car Seat.

Options
So today I was driving and I don't know if anyone else notices this kind of thing like me, but, I was able to see my entire lap! I know that sounds weird but I was able to exhale and let my tummy out and still be able to see my entire lap in the seat. Normally I wouldn't be able to see that (belly would be in the way) so I was shocked at first and started leaning forward and side to side and was still able to see it. :D

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    hahah :laugh: I know the feeling great huh? congrats
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    It was awesome! I absolutely love this site. :D
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV!
    Big congrats!

I had one similar not too long ago. My daughter actually noticed that I had more room between ME and the steering wheel.
    Yes, I can hold a water bottle between my legs again WHILE driving b/c I don't have as much tummy in the way.

Keep working hard ....It is really paying off!

Keep on ...keepin...on
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I had a moment like that on Thursday. I realized that my lower stomach didn't touch the steering wheel anymore. There is about three inches of space and that I was able to hold my 2 year old on my lap( we were parked watching my daughters swimming lessons)...I have never been able to hold him on my lap, since I have never had one. Good for you...love those NSV!
  • jid314
    jid314 Posts: 71
    Options
    lol - funny you post this. My wife tonight said "I see you checking yourself out" because I was looking down. I noticed a few days ago that my stomach doesn't hang over the belt any more, it's actually BEHIND the belt!
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!! You all have great success stories!! I love how its the littlest things that catch our attention :)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! When we came back from vacation over the holidays (I hadn't driven my car in a couple weeks) I asked my boyfriend if he had driven it.... I swore someone had moved the seat back! I had to scoot it up to be comfortable reaching the pedals.
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i notice while i am sitting on the couch, i look down alot lol...this is another one of those "i dont know if anyone else is like this but"...i used to could see my midsection when i looked down, but now i can't see it past my boobs :) LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!