Let's talk holiday NSVs

Options
My holiday NSV is this; I skipped the beef burgers and ate a single turkey burger and vegetable-only kebobs. I skipped chips/dip, ribs, hot dogs, corn on the cob (not bad, but hey).

I ate A LOT of sweets today (about 600 calories worth), but I stayed under my 1510 calorie goal! Dinner was a 160 cal piece of polish turkey sausage, a piece of salmon (110), and some leftover kebob veggies. The key was to eat small enough lunch and dinner that I could treat myself with some snackage.

What are yours?

Replies

• Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It's not the 4th yet...?
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I made 30 kabobs for tomorrows cookout, 5 for me veggies, huge bay shrimp and chicken
    (I will have 2 tomorrow and the other three for lunch this week) I made fruit salad and a bowl
    of cauliflower (potato) salad, turkey dogs and bbq chicken will also be on hand if I want to
    have them.......
    My biggest nsv will be wearing a white eyelet bikini in the pool!
  • jid314
    jid314 Posts: 71
    Options
    It's not the 4th yet...?
    A lot of people, myself included, had celebrations today/Saturday.
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    It's not the 4th yet...?

There is alot of people celebating it.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    It's not the 4th yet...?
    A lot of people, myself included, had celebrations today/Saturday.

Because the 4th is on Monday this year and most if not all of us have to go to work on the 5th we had our big bash on Saturday and continued on Sunday with the bodys still here from sat :)

Hope you all have/had a great 4th of July! God Bless America!!! And all the men/women fighting for our freedom's.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!