Strange Craving!

Options
2»

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    For...a baby!!!

So up until I was about 23, I did NOT have any interest in having kids. In fact, I had pretty much decided against it.

Then about 48 hours after my 23rd birthday....BOOM, that 'clock' started ticking. It began with just an inclination that having a baby wouldn't be tooooo bad...

And now I WANT ONE. I covet other peoples' cute babies! I try to hold my bunnies like babies (they hate it)! I am SO impatient for my boyfriend to move back home so we can get married and make money and have a baby.

Has it hit anyone else this hard? I seriously am the most impatient person in the world and even after I get married and start 'trying' I will have to wait 9 months for it to arrive! No faaaiiiiiiiiiir. :ohwell:

That happened to me too, within a month after my 23rd birthday I got married and had a baby when I turned 26. My husband and I sure had fun trying! One child is all we need. He's everything. Good luck in your journey.
  • Jinji
    Jinji Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. Me and my contemporaries waited until after our professional degrees to have kids.

It may always seem "too late" or "too early." It's never the right time . . . and then when it happens, it is always our chance to learn how to be a loving parent because being a loving family is one of the greatest treasures the world holds for us.

To all you loving (and healthy!) parents and one-day-to-be parents out there, good on ya!