Favorite snack

Options
Whole wheat toast, then I spreed avocado with small amount salt, pepper with 2 slices of tomatoes low on cal low on fat

Replies

• st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Bagel thins with PB2 and Smuckers low sugar strawberry jam, toasted. It ends up only being 180 calories for basically a peanut butter jelly sandwich, except it's on a bagel. :smile:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Greek yogurt, a tablespoon of powdered PB and a tablespoon of mini chocolate chips. YUM!
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    1/2 c plain Greek yogurt (I prefer 0% fat so I can eat my fat in the form of nuts instead, but you can use 2% or full fat too) 1 Tbls smuckers naturals jam(lower cal without the funky aftertaste some of the diet jams have) and a tiny pinch of stevia.
    Only 105 cals, filling cause its packed with protein and satisfies my sweet tooth.
    I buy a big tub of yogurt and preportion them out with different flavors of jam. Ready to grab and go. Breakfast, snack, dessert, even a little side for lunch or dinner! Best 100 cals ever!!!
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Luna bars
    Fruit kiwi strawberry Blackberrys razberrys
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    Vanilla Greek yogurt, a tablespoon of powdered PB and a tablespoon of mini chocolate chips. YUM!

Add a little twist of sea salt to this and it's super yummy! Think a Reese's? This has been one of my snacks for weight loss of 26lbs for awhile or my lunch. I also sometimes add chia seeds to thicken it up like a pudding and refrigerate for 5-10 min. So good!
  • Wicked362016
    Wicked362016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im loving apple slices with a little peanut butter, sweet and savoury plus i feel full for ages afterwards
  • WindSparrow
    WindSparrow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wedge of Laughing Cow soft cheese plus mini sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes.
  • suvoth
    suvoth Posts: 927 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I just made these pizza bagels for supper tonight...but I would totally eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack! 306 calories (little high on sodium but just take off the pickled jalapenos or meat to lower that) lol 23 grams of protein puztbffh28hc.jpg

2wrpdgzqlb50.png

• Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Plain rice cake with cinnamon raisin peanut butter. Chicken apple sausage. Fruit and beef jerkey. Rx bar. Pistachios and dried fruit.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Favorite?? Ice Cream!

or did you mean favorite healthy snack??? Maybe fresh cherries☺