Hellfire Diet pills

Options
Does anyone know what the diet pill HellFire is? If so, how does it work? How quickly will you see results?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. The company that makes it is of " unknown " origins and only provides an email to contact them. I would be very wary of this product.
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Diet pills don't work, save your money
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought you were cussing about diet pills lol. Like "oh hellfire, diet pills" hah i didn't realize that was the name of a pill! :D okay sorry i need sleep.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    It's snake oil. SMH.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Diet pills are crap. This one looks especially crap.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    If a safe, effective diet pill actually existed in the world today, we wouldn't have the wide-spread obesity epidemic that we currently have.
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Lol I read the reports on this pill. I guess if you hate your life u can take it?
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    They contain ephedra which is banned in lots of countries by the FDA. However it can be effective for fat loss.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    NIH source: "Using ephedra may worsen many health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, and diabetes.
    Ephedra may cause seizures in otherwise healthy people as well as in people with seizure disorders.
    Taking ephedra can also result in anxiety, difficulty urinating, dry mouth, headache, heart damage, high blood pressure, irregular heart rhythms, irritation of the stomach, kidney stones, nausea, psychosis, restlessness, sleep problems, and tremors."

Just what I had in mind for my weight loss journey.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    WNYEj9G.gif

I've missed that beard so much.
  • JosetteGetsFit
    JosetteGetsFit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would not take anything like that. Pills like that can wreck havoc on your body. Nothing good ever comes easy! <3
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    NOPE!
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    NIH source: "Using ephedra may worsen many health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, and diabetes.
    Ephedra may cause seizures in otherwise healthy people as well as in people with seizure disorders.
    Taking ephedra can also result in anxiety, difficulty urinating, dry mouth, headache, heart damage, high blood pressure, irregular heart rhythms, irritation of the stomach, kidney stones, nausea, psychosis, restlessness, sleep problems, and tremors."

Just what I had in mind for my weight loss journey.

If you read the side effects of literally anything, they include this. Even "safe" over the counter drugs like paracetamol.