Hello

Options
My name is Dino and I think this is as real as it gets with me.. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and 47 years in age. When I used to worked out years ago..religiously..at least 6 days a week..I maintained a good 180..Cut to the present..I am currently 339 lbs..and struggling. I have worked out..dieted...off and on since 2012..and here I am again. Not trying to get fit for anyone but me. It is a struggle. I don't know why I quit so much..but stay saying I will do this..smh
I have heard people talk about this my fitness pal..so I figured I would try it..so far so good..got my first workout in..was tiring but I am willing to continue, so we will see how this goes. If you feel like you are determined to try but keep failing because of whatever your issue is..I say as long as you can look up..you can get up! Never think that because you stopped..you can't start again..Peace and Blessings to all that read my post..enjoy your life and keep pushing forward!

Replies

• amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Dino! I think you will really appreciate this site at many times in your journey....I love the people I've connected with, I go to the forums to get advice and read posts, and I need the accountability that the logging provides. I wish you the best of luck in your healthy lifestyle!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I think the reason most people start and stop is because they attempt to severely cut their calories and they can't sustain that lifestyle. For me slow and steady is the way to go. It may take you longer to get to your goal but once you're there you know you can sustain it for the rest of your life.
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    peace, blessings, and prosperity to you as well. Keep going, you got this!
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude! I think you'll love myfitnesspal, it's been a life saver for me. I lost 61 lbs doing and I know it works well for a lot of people. Good luck on your journey!