looking for people that need to lose a LOT of weight

Options
a420ladyluck
a420ladyluck Posts: 18 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Yes i am in the 400s and looking for others that need to lose well over a 100lbs. if you don't need to lose that much or more please dont add. i need people that truly understand what its like to be super morbidly obese. i know not many need to lose as much as me but hopefully can find a few people to do this with that need to lose a lot.

Replies

• caseyfrazee
    caseyfrazee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also need to lose 100 lbs. I'll send you an invite. We could all use a bit more support! Best of luck!
  • NicoleFreitas2015
    NicoleFreitas2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to lose weight I'm 22 years old and I weigh almost 200lbs. If you have an techniques or advice I would appreciate it!
  • JBCDDP6
    JBCDDP6 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am 32... and I currently weigh around 250. I was 280 at my highest, so it's slowly trickling down. I need to lose at least 70 pounds. You can feel free to add me if you like. I've lost 80 pounds twice, so I feel like I am a pro at this... I just struggle to stick with it. I've been doing this a long time, so I am a pro at food prep. I am a therapist, so I have the exercise stuff down, and I do yoga regularly. Time to get my *kitten* together.
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i am 32 working on losing 140+ lbs (427 right now). will reevaluat after i get closer to this goal.
    feel free to add me.
  • Porscha8787
    Porscha8787 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 and weigh 268lbs...I need to lose 100lbs....I'm looking for encouragers, supporters and motivatora to help me with my journey...I'm definitely going to return the favor
  • MVega90
    MVega90 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am currently 341 and need to lose about 200 pounds. Feel free to add me. I started at 358 and I've gotten down to 341 since I started mfp about 2 weeks ago. I am looking for friends who need to lose a lot like me!
  • fatgirlflow
    fatgirlflow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting at 415lbs with an aim of getting down to 200lbs. Once I reach that goal, then I'll reevaluate. Feel free to add me!
  • michellegetfit14
    michellegetfit14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 297 looking to get down to 145 just started my fitness pal up again and so we will see how it goes! Feel free to add me!
  • DRivera501
    DRivera501 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there ! I'm 28 years old and weigh 272, am aiming to loose 100 pounds and have been logging for three weeks with little improvement. I definitely need motivation as well as talk about how I'm feeling and all that emotional stuff. Don't know how to use this app to its full potential lol so please help out.

• a420ladyluck
    a420ladyluck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    gkingbr wrote: »
    i am 32 working on losing 140+ lbs (427 right now). will reevaluat after i get closer to this goal.
    feel free to add me.

i added you, we are close to the same weight. im 432 last i checked and would like to be low 200s, doc says 180 lol. im also 5"11
  • jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I started needing to lose 120+ pounds, I'm down 70 with at least 50 more to go. Add me if you would like :)
  • Andreadodsworth1805
    Andreadodsworth1805 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes I need to lose about 150lbs. Definitely need friends. Will send some requests to you all xx
  • meazy6784
    meazy6784 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 32 6'3" and around 400lbs. Would like to loose 150lbs
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    gkingbr wrote: »
    feel free to add me.

i added you, we are close to the same weight. im 432 last i checked and would like to be low 200s, doc says 180 lol. im also 5"11

Thank you for the add.
    I am 6'3" Doc says about 275 then re-evaluate.